Countdown for NOA Event *15 Days*

lelando said:
nah europe gets its cheaper than america
and they might have a world wide launch... dident they say they did
They said Wii will be under $250 in US
They said Wii will be udner 250 euroes in europe. 250 euros is like equal to $310

Perhaps some european countries will be cheaper than the US, and others wont? The UK is always more expensive than everywhere else for some reason (probably mainly tax). the 'under 250 euros is perhaps based on the expensive countries like us, and others will get it under the equivelant of 250 dollars?

Not long to find out though.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST 1 MORE DAY AND THE ANTICIPATION ENDS, AND WAITING 4 THE WII 2 ACTUALLY COME OUT BEGINS!! 2MORROW, I PREORDER!!!!!!!

PLEASE LET THE RELEASE DATE BE ON A WEEKEND!!:yesnod:

rodent said:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST 1 MORE DAY AND THE ANTICIPATION ENDS, AND WAITING 4 THE WII 2 ACTUALLY COME OUT BEGINS!! 2MORROW, I PREORDER!!!!!!!

PLEASE LET THE RELEASE DATE BE ON A WEEKEND!!:yesnod:

Saturday to be exact, come home from school, prepare, make your Wii shrine at the TV, go out at around 11, pick up food and everything you need, then go to the mob to pull out a Wii, go home, and then no sleep till sunday

Im gonna have to go sleep, cant keep my eyes open :(

Hopefull lots of new for when i wake up :D

8 minutes...I wish I was in Japan right now. :(

It has been 3 minutes since the conference has started.

Anyone giving us coverage for this event?

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
Saturday to be exact, come home from school, prepare, make your Wii shrine at the TV, go out at around 11, pick up food and everything you need, then go to the mob to pull out a Wii, go home, and then no sleep till sunday
wtf do u mean saturday? do u have information that i do not? if so please tell me!!!

anyway, just a few more hours and one wait ends, and another begins!!!:smilewinkgrin:

im waking up at 4 in the morning just 2 get any information that might be available. school is going 2 be hell. after school and my martial arts class, im getting my ass over 2 gamestop 2 preorder!!

lets hope it comes out on a weekend so i and most of u can definetely camp out 2 get our wiis!!!

im sorry but i just cant stop twitching :crazy: and talking :lol: the wait is almost over. cya at 4 in the morning, im gonna go 2 sleep :crazy:

Back