Countdown for NOA Event *15 Days*

6hours until the japanese event starts unless I interpeted the timezones wrong, tomorrow morning will bee sweet for me at work, I'll be doing no work just googling for info on the Japanese event.

infernocs said:
6hours until the japanese event starts unless I interpeted the timezones wrong, tomorrow morning will bee sweet for me at work, I'll be doing no work just googling for info on the Japanese event.
WAT! Are u sure? OMG, i thought it was all happening in like ~38hours, i thought that but i forgot that the jap one was first!

1 more day everyone!! Been waiting all year for some sort of announcement .. these last few hours are sooo agonizing LoL

Ok guys, now, hopefully i0n will let this slide, but I say we get this forum 10 pages with excitment-spam showing how your excited and stuff, probabaly wont happen, but it would be fun. Also! Don't forget to place your bets on the relase date at: http://www.wiichat.com/board-games/2007-release-date-betting.html
I will start
OMFG WEVE BEEN WAITINMG FOR SO LONG WITH SO MANY DOWNS WE WILL FINALY HAVE THE INFO TOMORROW YAY!!

More easier, lets get this thread to 100 posts! That would be better, if youve ever wanted to spam your excitment, nows the time to do it!

ON FRIDAY WE WILL HAVE THE EUROPEAN COVERAGE!!

HOPEFULLY stupid british government laws wouldnt have hindred Nintendo's WiiConnect24 for the UK...I suppose...all will be revealed on FRIDAY!! (well, in a couple of hours for japan and tomoro for America!)

I will still look at the coverage for America though, because...the $ price should give a clear idea on how much £ we would have to pay...after all, it has been stated that "the Wii price will be in line with that of the Japanese and American price" :)

Hopefully Japan's and America's release dates will be the same! I oh so hope so!!!!!!

Maybe, America has a better chance of getting it the same day as Japan, Europe ussualy gets their things late+expenisive.

Back