Countdown for NOA Event *15 Days*

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
woohoo! waiting just 1 more week for the conference to begin so that we dont have to wait anymore for the conference to find out when the Wii is coming out! well, after the conference, we'll find out the Wii release date and wait some more!:drool:

lol this isnt the release date of the Wii u guys r waiting for, its merely an announcement and therefore does nothing to help u get the Wii or doesn't make u wait shorter, it just makes u more excited and hyped up. not that its a bad thing, dont get me wrong, but its fun watching u guys all shout in glee for an answer to the release date like it will affect the actually release date itself. Seriously, tell me whats different that day once u find out when its coming out besides the fact that u will b closer to the release date that day. :lol: lol, anyways good gaming guys ;)

there actually is a couple things this will affect

1. wii will know the price, and therefore, can calculate what we will need

2. wii will be able 2 preorder, and therefore, know that our wii is safe

3. wii will have momentary excitement (i dont know about u gamers, but im gonna be running up and down the street screaming IM GETTING A WII!!! when i find out the release date.

btw, one funny side note, when i get a wii im gonna run up and down the street screaming I HAVE A WII!!:)

yeah an october release date might be good.i also have a feeling that the wii might debut for 120$ tough highly doupt it.but i would not say no to is.:)

ha you never know. nintendo could find some futuristic monkey technology and is abole to mass produce the wii and sell it cheap.for all you know they could sell it for 504. nahhhhhnah.

whoh too much caffine.:wtf:

rodent said:
there actually is a couple things this will affect

1. wii will know the price, and therefore, can calculate what we will need

2. wii will be able 2 preorder, and therefore, know that our wii is safe

3. wii will have momentary excitement (i dont know about u gamers, but im gonna be running up and down the street screaming IM GETTING A WII!!! when i find out the release date.

btw, one funny side note, when i get a wii im gonna run up and down the street screaming I HAVE A WII!!:)

I hope to God you don't say that at school if no one knows what a Wii is.:lol:

hey everybody! i just wanted 2 say that the release date may be released on ign 2morrow. this is from another thread, but i thought it was worth posting here. i kinda doubt that they will, since they will probably release it on the
14th, but ya never know.

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

sorry

is it me or did that last day go by REALLY SLOWLY?

Its just you. Thank god I've got school to take my mind of the wii and thats makes my days go by very quickly

Wii Want Wii! said:
Can someone please edit the title to *6 Days*?

cant change title but i update the first post, the main one

LOL :lol: :lol: Slurba, that would actually make me fall down in laughter if I saw someone saying that and no one knew what he/she meant.
Anyway I am really trusting that this will be the release date of the release date of the wii. In a couple weeks maximum we are all going to be saying "How did we live without knowing all this stuff about the wii?" Wii......:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
woohoo! waiting just 1 more week for the conference to begin so that we dont have to wait anymore for the conference to find out when the Wii is coming out! well, after the conference, we'll find out the Wii release date and wait some more!:drool:

lol this isnt the release date of the Wii u guys r waiting for, its merely an announcement and therefore does nothing to help u get the Wii or doesn't make u wait shorter, it just makes u more excited and hyped up. not that its a bad thing, dont get me wrong, but its fun watching u guys all shout in glee for an answer to the release date like it will affect the actually release date itself. Seriously, tell me whats different that day once u find out when its coming out besides the fact that u will b closer to the release date that day. :lol: lol, anyways good gaming guys ;)
Actually.... u will be able to pre order a wii deffenitly. so if they do tell us the release date im going to pre order mine

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
Seriously, tell me whats different that day once u find out when its coming out besides the fact that u will b closer to the release date that day.
Well...we'll be able to create a new thread that counts down to that day.:D I'm totally making a Wii countdown widget once I know the release date. If you don't know what a widget is, go here.

umm not sure what you are talking about, but im planning to create the countdown to the release thread..i think ive managed to keep this one up fairly well

Back