Countdown to the Mii Popularity Channel!

I hope you all are aware that the content of Wikipedia can be edited by anyone and that this claim is likely to be untrue because there is no source listed.

RJU690 said:
I hope you all are aware that the content of Wikipedia can be edited by anyone and that this claim is likely to be untrue because there is no source listed.

I know that,but I'm still trusting it for some odd reason >_>

Personally I find this channel just a waste of space on my start page...!
Give us more, Nintendo! Seems to me that you guys are intensionally holding the good stuff back, or is it just me?

Schneideren said:
Personally I find this channel just a waste of space on my start page...!
Give us more, Nintendo! Seems to me that you guys are intensionally holding the good stuff back, or is it just me?
emm, this channel isnt out yet. Thats what this thread is about. Countdown to the Mii Popularity Channel.

brainiac said:
emm, this channel isnt out yet. Thats what this thread is about. Countdown to the Mii Popularity Channel.

Nicely said :cool:

lee.jarratt said:
Nicely said :cool:

Thanks lol.

I really want this channel to come out to bide my time with until Mario Strikers (only 2 weeks cant wait).

This thread has become very popular, over 170 posts.

brainiac said:

We already know a lot about it, the guy was assuming that the channel would just be another filler (like the Everybody Votes Channel) and I also think that that is what it will be. There just throwing filler channels at us because they know that theyve delayed too many games. Nintendo is trying to replace SSBB, MP3 and MG (all of which were supposed to come out in 06, I am pretty sure) with effortless channels such as Everybody Votes and the Mii Popularity Channel. I agree with the guy, these channels are not working.

It was a good attempt by Nintendo, but it'll take more than this to hold my interest.

I wouldn't say effortless, it must take a while to create these channels...
still, its better than nothing

I wish they showed total votes on the everybody votes channel, cause I know I've been voting and will continue to. Not sure if other people stopped voting, but I feel like it'll be the same. You may not use it everyday but most people will check in once in a while.

Skorp said:
I wish they showed total votes on the everybody votes channel, cause I know I've been voting and will continue to. Not sure if other people stopped voting, but I feel like it'll be the same. You may not use it everyday but most people will check in once in a while.

Cool idea there, I always vote and always will :)

lee.jarratt said:
I wouldn't say effortless, it must take a while to create these channels...
still, its better than nothing

The point is that we ARENT supposed to have nothing right now...We are supposed to be playing Brawl, Galaxy and Corruption RIGHT NOW, along with many other games that Ninty told us would be release/post release titles.

EDIT: Oh, and compared to those three games, yes, Everybody Votes and Mii Popularity ARE effortless channels...

Back