Countdown to the Mii Popularity Channel!

LuzTeTT said:
Oh pfft, I don't care. I'm not on this board to be loved. >.>;
I'd just rather prefer a bit of credibillity when people post definite answers. I apologise if you got offended in any way...

If you read up, I found one of the sources you listed BEFORE you listed it and I've already confirmed it with everyone - I quoted it, unlike yourself, so don't give me 'beef' for your own lack of order.

Your post was extremely short the first time... read it:

It's said to be started.... =\
Every channel gets released world wide? Who said that? xD

...That's all I mean, how do I or we know that you've looked this stuff up and aren't just wishfully thinking? I requested a source, I found it before you gave it to me...
Feel free to hold a grudge. v.v;

Listen: Nintendo is working on a new channel, it will allow us ot vote on Mii's

My source? every f*cking dam gaming website which reports on wii news.

Just because you think its not true that a new channel is coming doesn't f*cking make it not true. Your not god you idiot.

END OF!

Last edited:
Retman said:
Listen: Nintendo is working on a new channel, it will allow us ot vote on Mii's

My source? every f*cking dam gaming website which reports on wii news.

Just because you think its not true that a new channel is coming doesn't f*cking make it not true. Your not god you idiot.

END OF!

Have you even bothered reading my posts at all? Seriously. v.v; Read up... I've mentioned the release date and confirmed it's coming. Are you too ignorant to see that?

Billii... why did you double post? You have 287 posts, I'd suspect you're a decent forumer... or hey, did you double post to get that much? >.<;
Oh but really...

HEY! Wikipedia has taken down the release date... maybe it's not May 12th, then? If they took it down, then there's no official release date... hmmm...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_Channels#Mii_Popularity_Channel

most of the channels fell like they are half done to me like they could ahve added a lot more to it but they chose not 2

Yeah, anybody can edit Wikipedia (w/ an account) so it's not very trustworthy.

I kinda would rather have a Mii Myspace clone you know like make a Page that has your Mii on it and you put info about yourself, get a friends list, chat with your new friends and play maybe some Mini games against your new friends. This new Channel sounds like a waste of space, I want interaction not mor voting, this could just be a added feature to the "Everyone Votes Channel" and I rather have the Demo Channel out before this since its another feature no one will use for over 10 mins a day.

JerrodDRagon said:
I kinda would rather have a Mii Myspace clone you know like make a Page that has your Mii on it and you put info about yourself, get a friends list, chat with your new friends and play maybe some Mini games against your new friends. This new Channel sounds like a waste of space, I want interaction not mor voting, this could just be a added feature to the "Everyone Votes Channel" and I rather have the Demo Channel out before this since its another feature no one will use for over 10 mins a day.

Browse every profile on MySpace... then come back and edit your post. xD

MySpace has some really perverted people on it... and it's a child molester's playground. I wouldn't trust that place in a wink. If Wii adopted that sort of style .........
I don't know what I'd do.

And Nintendo is always taking the safer route giving that many youngsters own there products - they wouldn't want anything bad to happen, it would hurt their business.

FR. said:
And Nintendo is always taking the safer route giving that many youngsters own there products - they wouldn't want anything bad to happen, it would hurt their business.

Yeah. Chances are they'll give us REALLY limited interactivity with one another. Have you ever been in an online game that didn't have profanity, crazy people or mixed minded people? As FR. had stated, Nintendo won't take such a risk. They don't want people running around screaming the F word on their servers and they don't want peadophiles killing their customers. xD

As I said, limited interactivity. MySpace = no no. Live chat? We'll see...

LuzTeTT said:
Browse every profile on MySpace... then come back and edit your post. xD

MySpace has some really perverted people on it... and it's a child molester's playground. I wouldn't trust that place in a wink. If Wii adopted that sort of style .........
I don't know what I'd do.

Just dont use the channel. Lol :D

Back