Countdown to the Mii Popularity Channel!

Battles said:
well damit...lol....what is the Every votes channel for??...i use it but it seems just a waste of time...

voting hence the name:yikes:

Retman said:
Its said to be started so its real.

Every channel gets released worldwide so duh yeah

Reference for your information? I'd like a reference, please. Otherwise, don't dare attempt to correct me. Don't even quote me. Still... I want your reference. You just saying it's "said to be started so it's real" is REALLY credible, isn't it? v.v;;

jbach42 said:
actually, the announcemet i heard was it wouldn't be included, but made availabe later as an add on

That was a later announcement:rolleyes:actually

Last edited:
Retman said:

You didn't reference all of this. Why not? I'm not saying I doubt it but I WOULD like proof.

Also... "
Miyamoto did not mention a name or release date for the new channel."
...v.v;;; Besides the fact that 'GameSpot' is the most least credible, almost fake, gaming website... the author gave this channel a name already and said it had already released in Japan or was going to. Wishful thinking? Everyone believed that...

I'm not going to argue with you anymore.

My theory is that this new channel is a Mii channel with a lot more customizable features to choose from. But GameSpot HAS made up stuff before, so I'm not even sure if Miyamoto really IS working on this. In my mind, Miyamoto is working too hard on Super Mario Galaxy to worry about the Mii channel...

I feel like this countdown will be so anticlimatic. I love the Miis but I wish they looked like MySims. Also since sony is copying 2nd Life and Miis anyways we should just create something similiar but in a new unique way which would act as a Mii Community. You cna control your Mii or Miis and go around interacting with ALL users from across the globe. I think that would be awesome. You could even have it so that 4 people can do it on 1 screen!

"A popularity channel (currently called Mii Popularity Channel) is currently in development by Nintendo Co. Ltd, and will allow players to compare their Miis online and enter them in popularity contests.[22] It was slated for a release date of April 29, 2007 in Japan,[23] however, it has not been released in time. Nintendo has commented that the tardiness is due to the fact that "features are being changed for worldwide distribution" Nintendo has indicated that it will be released May 12, 2007 worldwide."
Source: Wikipedia

May 12, guys. That's when it's coming. Can't wait, eh?

Well wiki are usually right about these things. For instance on the virtual console section they sometimes give release dates for VC games (rarely) and there always right when they do post one. And they also give a link to the site. So to conclude usually when wiki say something aboutreleases they come from a valid source and they are almost always right.

LuzTeTT said:
You didn't reference all of this. Why not? I'm not saying I doubt it but I WOULD like proof.

Also... "
...v.v;;; Besides the fact that 'GameSpot' is the most least credible, almost fake, gaming website... the author gave this channel a name already and said it had already released in Japan or was going to. Wishful thinking? Everyone believed that...

I'm not going to argue with you anymore.

My theory is that this new channel is a Mii channel with a lot more customizable features to choose from. But GameSpot HAS made up stuff before, so I'm not even sure if Miyamoto really IS working on this. In my mind, Miyamoto is working too hard on Super Mario Galaxy to worry about the Mii channel...

I'm starting to hate you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_Channels (go to the "Planned Channels" part)
http://www.bront.org/content/view/49/2/
http://kotaku.com/gaming/gdc07/gdc07-new-mii-channel-announced-242738.php
http://gonintendo.com/?p=14433

Retman said:

Oh pfft, I don't care. I'm not on this board to be loved. >.>;
I'd just rather prefer a bit of credibillity when people post definite answers. I apologise if you got offended in any way...

If you read up, I found one of the sources you listed BEFORE you listed it and I've already confirmed it with everyone - I quoted it, unlike yourself, so don't give me 'beef' for your own lack of order.

Your post was extremely short the first time... read it:

Retman said:

It's said to be started.... =\
Every channel gets released world wide? Who said that? xD

...That's all I mean, how do I or we know that you've looked this stuff up and aren't just wishfully thinking? I requested a source, I found it before you gave it to me...
Feel free to hold a grudge. v.v;

Back