Countdown to the Mii Popularity Channel!

their kinda smart if you think about it, they delay it so everyone wants it even more and then out of know where ur gonna get the message and wanna download it

Seanmc said:
Why don't we have DVD ability?

Because everyone already does. Oh, and the wii does cost $250, doesnt it? If ninty added a player than it would be atleast $300, for the quality of dvd player that I can get at walmart for $15. In addition, if you played dvd's on your wii on a regular basis it could really hurt its overall lifespan.

It was a great move by ninty to not have dvd capability.

But Ninty said it would have DVD built in, not an add-on, not an upgrade, included.
Yes you can buy a cheap player, but that's not the point.

Only a small quibble;)

Any News when the channel will finally released?

Seanmc said:
But Ninty said it would have DVD built in, not an add-on, not an upgrade, included.
Yes you can buy a cheap player, but that's not the point.

Only a small quibble;)

Any News when the channel will finally released?
actually, the announcemet i heard was it wouldn't be included, but made availabe later as an add on

I don't think this is real... don't get your hopes up, people. Try to do some research. Chances are this was cancelled or never started in the first place. Why would Nintendo release something so fast? It's not like them at all. xD

LuzTeTT said:
I don't think this is real... don't get your hopes up, people. Try to do some research. Chances are this was cancelled or never started in the first place. Why would Nintendo release something so fast? It's not like them at all. xD

Its said to be started so its real.

Battles said:
Does anyone know if this new channel will come to the U.S?

Every channel gets released worldwide so duh yeah

i know but i herd on April 29th it was to come out and nothing came out...ima thinking mothers days something big will come out

Battles said:
i know but i herd on April 29th it was to come out and nothing came out...ima thinking mothers days something big will come out

There is no date for it

Back