Countdown to the Mii Popularity Channel!

I just called Nintendo about my SP, and I just asked about the Mii Popularity Channel and if it's coming out today, and the rep said that's only for Japan. :(

a30993 said:
I just called Nintendo about my SP, and I just asked about the Mii Popularity Channel and if it's coming out today, and the rep said that's only for Japan. :(

Damn, thanks for the information though! If it comes out in Japan today, it can't be that much longer for us.. Hopefully

I just got SPM and put it in then it did an auto update and it's loading the shop now I'll get back to you guys soon

WiiZero said:
I just got SPM and put it in then it did an auto update and it's loading the shop now I'll get back to you guys soon

Good to hear your connected again! :thumbsup:

While today is the release date in Japan I have bad news - It never came out in Japan!

(For your info I imported a Japanese Wii back in February)

I remember the channel was coming today in Japan so I checked the jp WiiShop,tried a system update,I did everything! NO POPULARITY CHANNEL!!!

So the Popularity Channel has been delayed in Japan (its past the 29th in jp)

Big question is - how long is the delay? and why was it delayed?

This makes me so mad! I was so looking to the new channel...oh well...

Wikipedia said:
It was slated for a release date of April 29, 2007 in Japan, however has not been released in time. Nintendo has yet to comment on the tardiness, and has not given any indication on when to expect it.

P.S. sry for double post

linknin said:
While today is the release date in Japan I have bad news - It never came out in Japan!

(For your info I imported a Japanese Wii back in February)

I remember the channel was coming today in Japan so I checked the jp WiiShop,tried a system update,I did everything! NO POPULARITY CHANNEL!!!

So the Popularity Channel has been delayed in Japan (its past the 29th in jp)

Big question is - how long is the delay? and why was it delayed?

This makes me so mad! I was so looking to the new channel...oh well...

interesting, and welcome to wiichat!

Nintendo, king of delays, duke of secrets, and breaker of hearts, when will you release this channel? I'd like some nifty add-ons for my miis!

Trulen said:
Nintendo, king of delays, duke of secrets, and breaker of hearts, when will you release this channel? I'd like some nifty add-ons for my miis!

I agree, mii's should have ears too!

Secumfex said:
k I read the thread. But it was still obvious from the beginning that we would not get the new channel today.

Japan didnt get it either. If Japan would have got it (which it was confirmed to) than the whole world would have too. All of the channels have been worldwide releases, why would they stop now? Try to pay attention next time.

brainiac said:
WTF!!! I had no link in that. :lol:
actually, after I posted, I realized it was your own link to your nintendo page (in your sig), but, just takes ya to the sign up page for Nintendo

jbach42 said:
actually, after I posted, I realized it was your own link to your nintendo page (in your sig), but, just takes ya to the sign up page for Nintendo

Thats what its meant to do.

Back