Counter Strike

axramo

WiiChat Member
Feb 28, 2007
i think it would we sweat if they made counter strike for wii and actually put time into it and made it online

i would be impressed if they did this with any shooting game for wii,but CS would make me even happier

If they put any game that uses the Half Life / Source engine on the Wii it would be awesome and everyone would buy it. Rererereleasing HL for the Wii would sell well too, just because you could play it with the Wiimote. Rerereleasing HL2 for the Wii would work in the same way, it's an awesome game, if you haven't played it, you need to.

CS would be awesome on the Wii, I played it on the Xbox, I really can not stand using a controller when I should be using a mouse, but now the Wiimote is out and it just axes a mouse when it comes to FPS.

... Portal on the Wii. @_@ Portalllllll..

I would love to see CS (and a number of it's mods) come to Wii. I'm not too sure how great of a response it would get though. It might be too much of a venture for Steam to port it to console for a second time. Too much money to be lost

I think there is a group making a computer version that can use the wiimote.

yeah would be really cool

i hate FPS that use controls when you can use the mouse !i think that gets real bad when using controls =S thats why i hate FPS of every previous console

Skorp said:
I think there is a group making a computer version that can use the wiimote.
It's been happening for months.

And in an interview Valve (makers of CS and HL) stated they have no planned projects for the Wii as of yet but if they have any good concepts for the Wii they'll put them to use... It's fair to say we can expect an exclusive, great, Valve Wii game in time.

Farid said:
yeah would be really cool

i hate FPS that use controls when you can use the mouse !i think that gets real bad when using controls =S thats why i hate FPS of every previous console

Same here. I don't see what all the fuss is about for the Halo series.

I only play the GTA series/FPS/3rd person shooter games on PC. Can't stand using analog sticks to move/look/aim. That's why (hopefully) the wii will conquer every console for FPS/shooters games in general.

Yea, the only time I like FPS on a console is 1. It's on the Wii, or 2. It has lcok-on aim.

I would love CS on Wii.

Imagine surfing on CS on Wii! :O :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Lock-on aim in FPS games is retarded in my opinion. I always want a headshot, no matter what. Most auto-aim or lock-aim just aims for the chest or the middle of the enemy. Can't stand it.

There is only one way a FPS is played well, that is w/ mouse and K/B. I will tear all you console players up.

I did not buy a Wii to play first person shooters. I have my AMD FX 74 - Geforce 8800GTX - 4 Gigs of DDR2 - Tera Byte HD to do that.

UsedRugs said:
There is only one way a FPS is played well, that is w/ mouse and K/B. I will tear all you console players up.

I did not buy a Wii to play first person shooters. I have my AMD FX 74 - Geforce 8800GTX - 4 Gigs of DDR2 - Tera Byte HD to do that.

:cookie:

UsedRugs said:

damn, that's a nice setup

you can own console gamers when windows live comes out in may, i think shadowrun is the first game

UsedRugs said:

4 Gigs and A 1TB.... why do you think you'll ever need that much?

Back