Counter Strike

UsedRugs said:
There is only one way a FPS is played well, that is w/ mouse and K/B. I will tear all you console players up.

I did not buy a Wii to play first person shooters. I have my AMD FX 74 - Geforce 8800GTX - 4 Gigs of DDR2 - Tera Byte HD to do that.

Dood, awesome rig. I have something almost as good..... It's called a life. Have fun with your excessively powerfull PC, get out much?

I agree, I never played FPS on consoles, once you've played on a pc, an analog stick is so limiting. I think it'd be fun on a wii though, waiting to try out MP:3.

tank said:
Dood, awesome rig. I have something almost as good..... It's called a life. Have fun with your excessively powerfull PC, get out much?
Man people talking about their lifes... Getting to be as bad as my penis is x bigger then yours...

First off no one cares and second off your here making on your computer to someone you don't know...:crazy:

Sweet

Hope to see you out there playing counter Strike Source and Day of Defeat Source the ladder is my fav.

UsedRugs said:
My PC is home built. I got all the parts as cheap as I could find them online.

What website do you use when you buy parts. Anything better than NewEgg?

and dudes. Relax I was just foolin around about that. I'm just as into my PC stuff as most of the people here. I've been planning to buy a new processor and video card for my PC so i can upgrade to Vista. ( I mean, as muhc as I hate usings windows, it would be nice to have the latest version of ****, if I have to use **** anway)

I'm kinda interested in where you buy your parts for cheaper.

Bryan_ said:
Lock-on aim in FPS games is retarded in my opinion. I always want a headshot, no matter what. Most auto-aim or lock-aim just aims for the chest or the middle of the enemy. Can't stand it.

As I said, lock-on aim is only meant for consoles. In fact, I don't know any lock-on PC games...

Need PC parts?

TigerDirect.com

Best site ever, I built my entire PC off that site.

Back