Curious about everyones age here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspire said:
I made 23 today.

Happy Birthday!

Im 15, used to have a SNES and an old Gameboy. Then got an N64 and Game boy Advance. The along came the Gamecube and got the DS last year. Soon i shall have the wii... Never owned a non-nintendo system, and i doubt that'll change looking at recent prices.

15 and my experience is amiga-500, gb, gba, gba sp, ds lite, ps1, ps2, dreamcast

chessaholic said:
Happy Birthday!

Im 15, used to have a SNES and an old Gameboy. Then got an N64 and Game boy Advance. The along came the Gamecube and got the DS last year. Soon i shall have the wii... Never owned a non-nintendo system, and i doubt that'll change looking at recent prices.

:) Thanks, chessaholic!

19, and i own atari, genesis, nes, snes, dreamcast, ps1, ps2, xbox, n64, gbc, gbp. Looking for original gameboy with greenscreen, and coleco vision.

18. Working 8-6 every bloody day so looks I won't have as much time to play my Wii as I would like. By the way if anyone wants to buy some cool christmas gifts check out Ecotopia Eco Store - Eco Gifts
We've got a wide variety of eco friendly toys, gifts, stationary, plants, bird nests and some just crazy fun stuff. Solar powered iPod chargers, wind up stuff, all sorts.

27 1/2 here. I'm waaay to close to 30 :( but at least I'll always be younger than the GF (she's 30 this month)

Baloras

13 years of age, will turn 14 in april.
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!I WANT YOU COME ON LET IT BE 11/19 ALREADY!!!:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back