Damn!

BiZZaRe

WWE ON Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 27, 2007
Australia
Wii Online Code
6969-6969-6969-6969
With 257,901 Posts and 19,034 Members which is growing every minute! could this be the biggest forum on the net?

This forum is huge with members and I find it hard to keep track of all the postings... Cause when i'm posting in a topic then leave it till the next day, it is like on the 3rd or 4th page and i gotta go searching for it, meanwhile on another forum it had only bout 800 n' sumtin members.

Has anyone else been on a bigger forum than this???

the xbox-scene.com forums have like 500,000 users. like i0n said, we are a small forum compared to others

possibly half of the posts are redundent, and most of the registered users don't post more than 10 posts.

where as i know forums with 378,115 ++ posts and only 6,496 members, reasons because memebers are pruneded, if people don't ost then they get deleted after two weeks. but the actuall memeber count is over 130,000

We're not bad considering it hasn't been up for long compared to other forums.

Without a doubt this forum will be up with the others in no time. It's growing every day

Aye, it's been growing pretty quickly in the past few months, especially since the Wii was released. When I joined, there were only about 100 members, now we're coming up to 20,000!

I think it's cool how people have stayed really. Alot of fighting and childish members joining usually together make people get fed up and leave, but I can definitly see a lot of people have kept with us, devoted if you will :D even people who haven't got a Wii, or have sold their Wii, still sticking around :)
Good environment. Good Community. Good stuff.

i dont post that often but i joined and im not going to leave, like wiired said im quite suprised too how many people who started have continued to stay here

Try gaia for a big forum
But the mods on there are dumb
So im not on there

This is a kind of medium forum, but hardly anyone posts since this is a Wii board, so it's not that active. I've been on boards 10x+ bigger and had people with a 10,000 post count and more.

You must've been to really tiny board if you think this is the biggest.

Last edited:
<Was here since the start

It was quiet back then
At the moment we have just the right amount of posters (in the lounge anyway I dont tend to go away from this part)

Haha, go to the Nsider forums. People with over 50,000 posts are still n00bs on there. Double posting is rampant, tons of flaming, etc...

Back