Darkrai givaway

WuddlePook said:
I've lost to a good amount of people here, I'm pretty sure we can all agree that I'm not that good ._.
And since you wiped me out easy, i'm supposed to beleive that?

oh well. I wasnt trying to get good at this game anyway.

=3

Well, i've been thinking about it, and i think i'll host a tournament for a special pokemon [not sure if i'll give away darkrai again, who knows].

a prize is better than nothing, right? :p

Me neither. I am not a huge fan or anything, the game is just addictive as a handheld.

Well, times up i guess. :-\

If i made a tournament, it'd be one where people can only use unevolved / non legendaries, just for the fun of it. either 3v3 or 4v4 doubles.

the point of it is to rethink your strategy, since a lot of people use the same pokes for battling

it'd also be level 50.

would you guys still be interested?

Monogatari said:
Well, times up i guess. :-\

If i made a tournament, it'd be one where people can only use unevolved / non legendaries, just for the fun of it. either 3v3 or 4v4 doubles.

the point of it is to rethink your strategy, since a lot of people use the same pokes for battling

it'd also be level 50.

would you guys still be interested?
if it was lvl 100 i might, at lvl 50 it halfs the EVs you put into your pokemon and that sucks.

Reaper12324 said:
if it was lvl 100 i might, at lvl 50 it halfs the EVs you put into your pokemon and that sucks.
I don't think so o_O Although I could (and most likely) be wrong, I think it's just a matter of luck what ev's get taken accounted for at level 50.

WuddlePook said:
I don't think so o_O Although I could (and most likely) be wrong, I think it's just a matter of luck what ev's get taken accounted for at level 50.
nope, i am posative that the EVs get cut in half, when i was battling on my friends wii i checked the stats on my adamant lucario thats lvl 50 and on the game its atk and sp are like 30 points lower.

dang, died at #63 on battle tower.

still looking for arcadium for claiming the prize.

if you have aim/msn or somthing it'd be easier to contact you

Back