Day or Night

I can't believe you people saying night, that is being robbed of one of your senses, making you vunerable and weak to your surrounding. Not like you live in the jungle or something, but I'd sure like to know if there's a spider about or what that noise was.

I like day because I can see and you can get so many colours in the day, and so many people to talk to. My sleeping pattern has reversed with my three whole months of doing nothing, and I have to say, living in the night is very boring, and there's rubbish on TV, that's saying something because I have Freeview.

Early morning FTW.

When there's plenty light, but it's still dark-y.

The air so fresh o:

Frogger said:
I can't believe you people saying night, that is being robbed of one of your senses, making you vunerable and weak to your surrounding. Not like you live in the jungle or something, but I'd sure like to know if there's a spider about or what that noise was.

I like day because I can see and you can get so many colours in the day, and so many people to talk to. My sleeping pattern has reversed with my three whole months of doing nothing, and I have to say, living in the night is very boring, and there's rubbish on TV, that's saying something because I have Freeview.
Teh lady said it...except for the spider thing... :p

I always feel so helpless at night, which usually leads to me staying up to 1:00 A.M. even when i'm horribly tired. The only way I make myself go to sleep is if I drown everything out with my iPod.

Plus, during the day, you meet people, you do the things that earn you money, you do sports/activities that you enjoy, and most importantly you have the energy to do it. When it's night time I don't have that much energy, but during the day i'm practically ADHD....lmao. Not quite that hyper, but I have that much energy to spend playing tennis or whatever.

Night tennis does kick ass though. :)

Night. Then everyone is asleep and you can do what you want without getting constantly disrupted and you don't have people getting pissed off and yelling at you and ****. That and during the summer it actually cools down a little bit at night.

paintba||er said:
Night. Then everyone is asleep and you can do what you want without getting constantly disrupted and you don't have people getting pissed off and yelling at you and ****. That and during the summer it actually cools down a little bit at night.
God, I hate nights in the Summer. Can never sleep 'cause of the heat :sick: have to have a couple of fans on, and even that does nothing..

Back