Debating whether to pick up a GC

Well i'm guessing u'r wanting to play SSBB since u got ur sig and ur avatar as samus (or u just think she's hot...) So I wouldn't be surprised if u wanted to play SSBM, I wouldn't blame u, it's funnnnn. In fact I played it twice today, have u beaten the game already?

Yeah, I had all the characters and statues when I first had the game. My brother sold my GC for $30 a few years ago and didn't tell me. I couldn't talk to him for a week. And, yes, I'm eagerly awaiting for SSBB (that's the reason for Samus).

I haven't played SSB or SSBM in such a long time, but Samus is one of my favorite characters, along with Link and a few others, but I won't be able to remember till tomorrow when I buy it again.

Lol, then I guess i'll have to w8 for my answer. But in the meantime, do u think u'll like samus or zero-suit samus in SSBB better?

ZeroSS has a gun, her whip and probably some kick ass...kicks
Normal Samus would most likely be the same, energy ball, missiles, fire and standard punching

I'm leaning towards ZeroSS, though i like them both. The new uhh....moveset will be a joy to control.

i would have waited for the wii or if i couldnt i would have ;picked up a used gamecube because everyones selling them with like 4-10 games for $120 (thats canadian) personally i have no use for a gamecube except for donkey konga btw i love ssb but i hate ssbm only because of the gamecube controller....

The gc controller is really comfortable, I don't like the wireless because they're to bulky, but the ones with cords r comfortable.

The bird works alright - but I find that I lose more Mario Kart races when I play with it. I wonder if latency has anything to with that. . . its probably just a mental set back. I for one like wired controllers because when you are done and you want to put the controller down you tend to drop them - but the wire lets you ease them down slowly without taking your time to carefully place them. Now obviously the wii controller has to be wireless, but I for one think wireless controllers are overrated. . . Now wireless keyboard and mouse on the other hand. . . thats the way to go. At any rate GC is still a great system and I would reccommend picking up a second hand system with a few games and "wired" controllers at a swap store - but I would also reccomend getting mario kart. . .obviously. The good thing about swap stores is that you can get rid of your crappy games (like the non goldeneye bond games for 64 for example) And put them toward something new - Like GC. I would reccomend looking into that for anyone interested in picking up a gamcube - and if you really get into it you could pick up twilight princess when it comes out too.

But he's gonna get a wii, why would he get it for the gc? Anyways def get a gc, def get SSBM, def get mario kart and def pick up any other games that u r interested in.

ssbb_lover said:
The gc controller is really comfortable, I don't like the wireless because they're to bulky, but the ones with cords r comfortable.
i highly disagree that the gamecube controllers are compfy. they are compfy when you are just holding them but i find the button placement is horrendous for the mature gamer or the gamer with large hands (me). when i play a gamecube game i find im constantly accidently hitting the c stick and pressing Z when im trying to press R and the b a and y buttons mess me up alot ... other then that i think the gamecube is a great system but i can't play a system if the controllers dont work for me

Then get the bulky one's..?(I'm 14 by the way so...my hands r a wee bit smaller.:D

Back