Decalgirl.com skins

ScottKidde

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2007
Mt. Pleasant
Wii Online Code
2770-6271-7901-1612
Does anyone have any experience with these? I'm going to end up doing a case replacement or re-paint after my warranty goes up, but for now I want it to a look much plush.

i hear good things, and in case you didnt know they offer a few cases as well as skins. they are mixed in with skins though, so they are hard to spot.

but i havent actually tried them out yet, i wanted one for my wii but never got it.

I just ordered one along with a wiimote skin and a classic controller skin so I'll let everyone know how they look in about a week.

I got the skin put it on and it looks amazing, I'm going to take some pics in a little while, and i'll get 'em up for anyone whos interested

Alright nice, I have heard good things about them.
May have to look into them later on.

I'm really feeling that chrome face plate set. but too bad i'm afraid to take apart my wii to change it. :(

Here's the pics I love how it turned out

leoandwiistuff005pe8.jpg

leoandwiistuff008rh9.jpg

leoandwiistuff011jw6.jpg

leoandwiistuff014ta8.jpg

leoandwiistuff015fi4.jpg

leoandwiistuff016ox9.jpg

leoandwiistuff017bu8.jpg

Let me know what you all think

Last edited:
Meh, I could do without it, I think the consoles empire-ist white looks very stylish. Only thing I'd want it coloured is like a very soft black where it feels grainy, etc or a metalic dark red... might look cool.

Nice color scheme, but I agree...I love the white wii. It's...almost...tranquil. I can't believe they are trying to make different color wiis. The wii is unique because of it's awesome white color!

I don't think they are going to release different colour Wii's ever. They don't need to and the White Wii almost a trademark - part of Nintendo's image.

As for the skin, in its own way, it looks very nice.

Stick on skin looks naff imo. I like the white, but could understand people painting the case or recasing once warranty has expired.

Back