Demonflair's Graphics Shop

Brawny said:
Hey demon, place text a little closer to the middle. Your border technique always cuts them off.

I updated the sig, Jill asked me to do a non-depressed sig about WTC.

How about a giant visage of rudy giuliani. No matter your stance on him now, you can't say he didn't do great in 9/11. Unless you're Jill and you know him first-hand. Without media bias and all that shiz.

Nice shop demon !

Oh yeah, TLC, I made a GFX Shop, but it is spammed now/outdated.

IM SO EXCITED !......:)

Close said:
Nice shop demon !

Oh yeah, TLC, I made a GFX Shop, but it is spammed now/outdated.

IM SO EXCITED !......:)

Thanks Close :)

UPDATE in Jill's Sig:

The_Loose_Cannons-Sig-3.jpg

Can you make us one with some reference to Celtic Fc, Just put it into google. The players id like in it are Shunsuke Nakamura, Jan Vennegoor Of Hesselink and Artur Boruc, pics of these players will come up if you put it in google, thanks.

---Brian--- said:
Can you make us one with some reference to Celtic Fc, Just put it into google. The players id like in it are Shunsuke Nakamura, Jan Vennegoor Of Hesselink and Artur Boruc, pics of these players will come up if you put it in google, thanks.

I know who this team is dude :incazzato:
Celtic rules in Scotland!!!

*Getting on topic*

Sure I'll do it, but you have to wait, since I have 3 sig requests, with your request too.

Demonflair can you make me a avatar with Willie Mitchell and my name in it?

thanks.

@ demon: I like the flame effects a lot.

@ brian,looks like we got a real-life Smeagol on wiichat. And multiple renders are Impossible to pull off.

brian sign the request form

ETA- if demon isnt around, another member can make it for you

demon, you think i should lock your thread? im going to keep your initial 1st post but get rid of everything else. this way people can look at your work and then post on the request form

what do you think?

The_Loose_Cannon said:
demon, you think i should lock your thread? im going to keep your initial 1st post but get rid of everything else. this way people can look at your work and then post on the request form

what do you think?

If so I do need to get PMs to know what ppl want, and for who the sigs or avys are...

Also I want this thread to continue so perhaps sticking it should be nice...

But I'm not so sure about that atm, give me one day to see if this shop works :thumbsup:

Back