Demonflair's Graphics Shop

Oh Double Post... for some reason... :lol:

Here's the sig I made for ---Brian---:

Brians-Sig.jpg

can i have a sig with BONODO it it and link and midna on it and pleeeeassssseee!?

bonodo said:
i was just using the thread for what its for

no no no no no, thats not what brawny ment

that thread that i had made that he said you should use is so you sign your name and someone acknowledges taht you need a sig

then that person will make you your sig and contact you VIA PM to see what you would like.

this thread is for all of demonflairs customers to talk to about sigs. if demonflair accepts you, then you may type in here of what kind of sig you would like to have :)

Hmm

Demonflair is taking too much. . .

Can people try to look around rather then going to the only shop. .

There is a thread where you can be assigned to one of the sites good graphic designers.

Yes demonflairs sigs are good but there are lots of other people out there so would it be better if demon could focus on current projects rather then having to do lots?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Hmm

Demonflair is taking too much. . .

Can people try to look around rather then going to the only shop. .

There is a thread where you can be assigned to one of the sites good graphic designers.

Yes demonflairs sigs are good but there are lots of other people out there so would it be better if demon could focus on current projects rather then having to do lots?

the point of his shop is so people can take a look at what kinda sigs they can get. initially i wanted to delete all the posts and make this a sticky with his work but he wants a shop. what i want people to do is sign my list. then demon can either reject, accept or pass over.

I was just saying that people are just coming here and asking demonflair rather then using your stickie jill.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I was just saying that people are just coming here and asking demonflair rather then using your stickie jill.

i just posted a thread to stop all this from happening :)

lemme know what you think- calling all sig artists

The_Loose_Cannon said:
the point of his shop is so people can take a look at what kinda sigs they can get. initially i wanted to delete all the posts and make this a sticky with his work but he wants a shop. what i want people to do is sign my list. then demon can either reject, accept or pass over.

I'm sure that's the best way :)

By doing that people can say what they want in their sigs here, and talk about how I do the stuff that I do, I can give information, things like that...
Looks like a shop like that :D

Back