Diatey Link

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
I dont know how to spell it, and NO, I am not referring to the member dietylink on this forum, but I recall there actually being a speculation of a weird looking Link to come from TP, supposedly, well I have gotten through the game and nothing of it has shown... I remember actually seeing statuette figures made and they showed them off in GameInformer a while back...

are you talking about the shadow links from a cut scene? i dont think you are gonna find link in anything but wolf form in this...

there was a shadow form of link in the forest temple of ocarina of time , i do believe it was that temple but i rememebr fighting one somewhere in OOt

komio said:
there was a shadow form of link in the forest temple of ocarina of time , i do believe it was that temple but i rememebr fighting one somewhere in OOt

LOL water temple dude :p but it originated in zelda 2 at the end..

okay nevermind, I learned how to spell it properlly (Deity Link) and turns out it was the Feirce Diety form from Majora's Mask... my bad, thats the only LoZ game I dont have experience with...

Deity Link from Majora's mask was cool.

In MM, the kids just before the end boss mentioned that when you got the deity link mask, they mentioned that you would play the 'bad guy' in the boss battle. What did it all mean?

Dark Link was from Link's Adventure and seen again in OoT Water Temple.

And he was seen again in TP in the story given by the 3rd Spirit of Light in Lake Hylia.

In MM, the kids just before the end boss mentioned that when you got the deity link mask, they mentioned that you would play the 'bad guy' in the boss battle. What did it all mean?
Fierece Deity Link was a God, he possed dark powers and was evil so he was sealed into the mak and anyone who wore it gained this dark power and would probabbly end up being corrupted by it however Link managed to harness it with out turnin evil, so yeah thats why your the 'bad guy' Fierce Deity was bad to the bone.

Throught I might add to the list of games Dark Link appears he also makes an apperance in a game alot of you might not of played (or been bothered to finish); Four Swords Adventures

....!!DEITY LINK RULES!!!...... (yes that was subtle)

Last edited:
Back