Did I get scammed?

DMB14

WiiChat Member
Sep 4, 2006
Ok I bought a DS Lite for $129 on ebay 2 days ago. The seller still has not contacted me. I asked him once if he would notify me when he sipped it. The next day I asked if he would provide a tracking #. Now maybe I'm crazy, but I'm paranoid about this kind of thing and I've been scammed before.

Does anyone else think I should have heard from him by now? He says he ships as soon as payment is recieved. So it should have shipped 2 days ago, and he's using USPS priority mail which takes 2-3 days. If I don't get it by the end of the week or here anything from him I'm notifying ebay and paypal.

BTW, he has 100% positive feedback on ebay and is unverified on paypal.

DMB14 said:
Ok I bought a DS Lite for $129 on ebay 2 days ago. The seller still has not contacted me. I asked him once if he would notify me when he sipped it. The next day I asked if he would provide a tracking #. Now maybe I'm crazy, but I'm paranoid about this kind of thing and I've been scammed before.

Does anyone else think I should have heard from him by now? He says he ships as soon as payment is recieved. So it should have shipped 2 days ago, and he's using USPS priority mail which takes 2-3 days. If I don't get it by the end of the week or here anything from him I'm notifying ebay and paypal.

BTW, he has 100% positive feedback on ebay and is unverified on paypal.

just notify them ASAP he he aint replied..

I think I might just give him until the end of the day today before I do that.

BTW, here's the link to the auction:
LINK REMOVED BECAUSE SOMEONE DECIDED TO HACK MY ACCOUNT
Does anyone notice anything fishy about it? It seemed ok to me.

EDIT: I just checked a thing on ebay and it says sellers should contact buyers withing 3 days of the auctions end. So I guess I should wait until tomorrow...

Last edited:
well you should really go 4 ones with real life pictures unlike the NINTENDO MADE ONES as you dont no wat 2 expect

Sweet!! I just got an email from the guy saying he shipped it. Good to hear.

I just bought something and the guy keeps putting it off... at first he said he was shipping it tomorrow and then a week later when it hadn't arrived I messaged him and he said that he was busy and didn't have any money but he was gonna ship it the next day... sound fishy? :confused:

Alright the DS came in the mail today. Lol... I freak out too easily.

BTW, I freaking love it and I'm on my way out the door for buy Final Fantasy III!

Also some d bag decided to try to steal my account and list come sh*t for sale. Wow...

Last edited:
you're lucky.
if a seller doesn't have good rep or pictures.
it's usually a scam.
i look at those too things first.
just for further reference.

Back