did u guys sell wii sports?

JoonKimDDS said:
I think you guys pay more because there are so many hot girls in UK comapred to any other countries and it's kinda unfair that u guys have better life with them.

LOL

If you say so.

JoonKimDDS said:
I think you guys pay more because there are so many hot girls in UK comapred to any other countries and it's kinda unfair that u guys have better life with them.
Are you on crack?

But don't sell Wii sports. You won't get much for it anyways.

australia even more suck
399 for the console
and 99 for the game

us games are much cheaper, but...au wii console cannot play us games

What game store will buy a game THAT COMES FREE WITH THE CONSOLE
itll just sit there on the shelf

Well I didn't have to pay any tax on mine since there is no sales tax in Delaware :smilewinkgrin:

Everything in the US is cheaper than it is in the UK. In the US you can probably buy a six pack of coke for the price of one can of coke in the UK.

What gamestore would wanna buy WiiSports, who would buy it, everyone already has a copy?!?, LOL

No shop will buy it from you or sell it without, Nintendo have put it as part of the system and written on the box "Not to be sold separately"

It has a value of zero.

What idiot would sell it anyway?

Me and my whole family have been on it for like 6 hours.

This has to be one of the most retarded questions I've ever heard somebody ask. This ranks even lower on the "intelligent questions" list than the thread where the idiot kid asked if we thought he'd get raped while camping out for the Wii.

I bet I could get shot in the face with a double-barrel shotgun and the mess of brains left over in my skull would be able to function on a higher level than your (seemingly) fully functional brain.

:eek:
the_peripheral said:
This ranks even lower on the "intelligent questions" list than the thread where the idiot kid asked if we thought he'd get raped while camping out for the Wii.
ROFL

the_peripheral said:
This ranks even lower on the "intelligent questions" list than the thread where the idiot kid asked if we thought he'd get raped while camping out for the Wii.
ROFL:eek:

JoonKimDDS said:
I still haven't bought wii system.
I think $250 is too expensive for a system with low spec.
I know that there are countries that released wii for only $200 but they don't get wii sports.

I don't care about wii sports and I don't feel like spending $50 for that game.

if I buy wii for $250, and sell wii sports factory sealed(not opened) will i be able to make at least $25 profit from Ebgames or Gamestop? Or they don't even buy it because they know that everyone who has wii has wii sports thus can't sell it?

Hi and hello i am willing to pay $25.00 for your Wii sports so. let me know so where i can send the payment to you .ok so just give me your information and i buy it from you ok thanks jaime

Hi and hello i am willing to pay $25.00 for your Wii sports so. let me know so where i can send the payment to you .ok so just give me your information and i buy it from you ok thanks jaime

If you know someone in the store, the discount is sometimes more than taxes.
mine was 227.

Back