different wiimote cursors?

Awsome!-wii cursur channel!

That would be a channel that would be useful to everyone-Wii needs more channels!

that would have been awesome, to cystomize how wii channels look, colours, backround, cursors frames and all that.......

but can it be done through an update???

lenitao3 said:
that would have been awesome, to cystomize how wii channels look, colours, backround, cursors frames and all that.......

but can it be done through an update???

Why not? Think of it like this. The wii GUI is all software which can be updated or changed or add stuff. For example the the clock you can see now in your wii. And that the messages are separated from playtime. So they can just create little packs in which there is group of changes like the skin, cursor, etc and is able..

Is like when you got your windows and you change the theme...If it's all software then is all changeable and upgradeable... That's one of the basis they had though me in programing you can always add. =)

daviduk200 said:
i had this idea a while ago, but it was more detailed lol.

my idea was, when you play a game, each game automatically puts a content pack on you wii which you access on a channel, this content should be stuff like.

wii menu themes, wii cursors,
wii message board envelopes, stickers, stamps.
clothing for your miis.
different clocks.
Pictures.
channel borders,
menues bottons.
writing fonts.
wii menue music

stuff like that
would also incourage people to buy more games
Too much work for Nintendo, not enough money. Something you have to always remember is that Nintendo is in it for the profit (like all companies).

ssbb_lover said:
Too much work for Nintendo, not enough money. Something you have to always remember is that Nintendo is in it for the profit (like all companies).

But they could at least add some of these. The easy ones. XD
Yeah they are like many companies working for the profit but if their job is to give smiles to people then it's their business to notice these really good Ideas.

Back