Dilemma

gunners

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2009
I am in a dilemma guys....Help me out...I have not been able to figure out which of the console to buy...xbox 360 or nintendo wii??intelligent people please reply the thread and help me decide which one is better in terms of gameplay and other things...

You are facing a dilemma... that probably means you like puzzle games.

You have asked us for help - a clue that you seek online involvement.

:D

Seriously, without knowing what kind of game you want to play or what you think appeals to you, it is pretty hard to make any kind of recommendation.

So... Without knowing more, I'd day the Wii is the best for you because that's what I have. :crazy: :frown2:

HTH

edit: Welcome to Wii Chat. ;)

i love puzzle games lol....iwent to buy the wii today but u know what wii was in japanese lang and that funny salesperson didnt even know how to change it...wtf man...so i returened home dissapointed and empty handed...

You may get a biased opinion on a Wii Forum, although many Wii owners also have 360s.

You haven't given us much to go on, I think a search of this site is in your best interest. This has been discussed hundreds of times (though many of those threads may no longer exist).

Both, this way you get Nintendo games and the games that don't come out on Wii. That's what I did..best thing I've done in a while.

if you play video games like 24/7 then get the xbox but if you play games less then wii.
maybe if theres better games this year then wii will be a 24/7 machine also.

oh and if your favorite games are mario and zelda..then...

noone will be able to answer thins but you.
do you like multiplayer puzzle/fun/cartoony games? get the wii.
like realistic fps, rpg, racing games? get a 360
are an attention whore? get a ps3.

Back