do the online suck on wii

Ahhhhh w000t, no one else will see my devasating first time playing record at the end of the week :p.

@trulen when you said sore loser are people who disconect, I can understand them lol, its ridiculous playing against a dude who does the hammer bros thing my first match online was like this, he just went all out doing that till i figured out how to stop him, but i still couldnt stop him efficiently :(, So devastating loss :(

Almo said:
it shows your wins and losses over a season, also you earn points and your ranked against everyone else that has MSC online, at the end of the season your scores are reset, a season is one week, so everyweek your score is set back to zero, a lifetime score is kep wins/losses but it can only be vewied by not, not online opponents

thanks it will be a bit before i can get the game, since it doesn't release here for essentially a month, but i appreciate the info nonetheless.

Tails McCloud~ said:
I cant understand what your trying to say. Use grammer...

It's spelt Grammar....
And he means like Lag. No there aren't any
Before you play your game you can Accept or Decline it based on the connection quality

Out of 4 stars. I only play with 4 stars

Also someone asked about score.

Each week [Starting from Monday - Monday] thats a new season when you play your season score will stay with you [Wins and Losses]. At the start of each season [Every monday] your score will reset but before you log in with your Mii it will tell you your total number of wins and losses

Also: With your wins/losses each season comes your points. Your ranked on your points and not Wins/Losses

Each Game:
For a win - 10 points
For a loss - 1 point

And then a bonus point for each goal scored.

For example. If you lose 6-5
You'll get:

Defeat - 1 point
Bonus - 5 points [5 Goals Scored]
Total - 6 points

Whereas the winner will get:

Victory - 10 points
Bonus - 6 points [6 Goals Scored]
Total - 16 Points

Thats like a guide to online lol. Hope it helped people :)

Last edited:
Wii_Smurf said:
It's spelt Grammar....
And he means like Lag. No there aren't any
Before you play your game you can Accept or Decline it based on the connection quality

Out of 4 stars. I only play with 4 stars

Also someone asked about score.

Each week [Starting from Monday - Monday] thats a new season when you play your season score will stay with you [Wins and Losses]. At the start of each season [Every monday] your score will reset but before you log in with your Mii it will tell you your total number of wins and losses

Also: With your wins/losses each season comes your points. Your ranked on your points and not Wins/Losses

Each Game:
For a win - 10 points
For a loss - 1 point

And then a bonus point for each goal scored.

For example. If you lose 6-5
You'll get:

Defeat - 1 point
Bonus - 5 points [5 Goals Scored]
Total - 6 points

Whereas the winner will get:

Victory - 10 points
Bonus - 6 points [6 Goals Scored]
Total - 16 Points

Thats like a guide to online lol. Hope it helped people :)

The max bonus points you can get is 10, i won a match 20-5 XD lol, though i must say i kinda got lucky timing peachs photos frame thing and powering up for megastrike. And well it said i get 10 bonus points and 10 for the win :p

Yeah. The max amount you can get for goals is 10
Some people I play I like to refer to as '40 Pointers' as it's always best of 3
Although if you have a friendly you can set the options to have best of 9

can me and my bro each have a separate account online or does your wii have one online code only?

wiifreak9292 said:
can me and my bro each have a separate account online or does your wii have one online code only?
each Mii is a seperate 'account' so you just use your own Mii

im back :).
Online on wii is very organised. Especially for the debut title.

I love it

Back