Does anyone hear a rattling noise in their wii-mote?

The noise seems to be coming closer to the top of the wii-mote... I dont think this is a huge problem but I am still concerned! Are you sure you guys havent heard anything???

It might be Buttons that you hear there is small moving space around buttons so if you listen closely you can hear then when shaking remote. This is nothing to worry about it it just that buttons need just a tiny bit bigger space to be easy to press. I know not all buttons are so loose but it depends how do buttons in guestion work.

Edit. It's rather easy to test just put finger on top of your + and - buttons since those to make most of the noise and shake mote if ratling is much lower then you have your reason under your finger =).

Last edited:
Yeah, ancestor is right lol, everyone just put the wiimote to your ear and shake it...you can hear the rattle sound. what controller doesnt do this? I see there is nothing to worry about :)

mine has a sound, but it's not rattling, it's more like... can't explain it... i guess rattling is the best word... but it's not supposed to be noticable...

Back