Does wii mote hav memory??

You guys do know that Wii motes can store a Mii on them right? And not to mention they have to store the information on what console they are synched too. And while to many of us 6kb doesn't seem like alot as said above it is quite alot of data actually.

The Wiimote has a 6kb storage cap.
The Wiimote can hold 10 Miis.

Does anyone need to know anything else?

You guys are missing the point here. Its very possible that all it is saving are simple variable numbers that the wiiremote saves and when synced with a different wii the wii reads the variables and just remakes the Mii right there on hand.

For example, the wii remote 6kb save file could simply be like this

Simply it just states what hair the mii is using, color variations, size variations, what eyebrows what position and ect. Its not actually saving all the jpeg data or what not. ITs very possible and very easy for this to work like this. But still im not saying this is how it is, i am saying this is a very easy way for it to work. Because i know i see this kind of data saving in alot of pc games where they just have a bunch of numbers with commas seperating them but each number indicate something very important. Like Ragnarok Online when you go to edit a creature for your server its data line is basically all numbers.

The Wii remote has 6kb of memory used to save your Mii's. So you can take your remote round a friends house and upload them for games like Wii sports or Wii play.

Back