Don't Bother

I find the game old school and refreshingly new at the same time.

Great game design and play.

Is the story silly? YEP!!

But it has charm.

I believe it is an awesome game, though the beginning of it is the most boring part of it. If that was all you played than I understand why you say it's for little kids, but later on it gets sort of challenging to actually beat the whole game not just the storyline.

this game in no way is only for people 16 and under. just because a game is amde for a larger market, doesnt mean its only for kids. just because it doesnt have violence doesnt make it for only kids. you will be surprised how many people over 20 play mario because they remember the good old days when his first game came out.

my uncle owns a 360 and is abviously jelous of the wii. he bandmouths it all the time saying it has bad graphics and bad games. mario leaves him speechless. no one can hate mario. you know you dont hate mario @_@.

hating mario is like hating waffles.

and you don't hate waffles.

definitely not.

AoWFraggit said:

definitely not.

waffles?!!! i hate waffles and thats very random, but atleast its not as random as saying wii sells like hotcakes. cakes taste awful when they are hot.:lol:

SMG is not for everyone, just for almost everyone. There are bound to be a small number of people that don't like it but obviously the majority of people that play it love it. I know I did. The gameplay is amazing.

I've been playing video games for about 20 years (I'm 26) and SMG is one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played.

AoWFraggit said:

definitely not.

do the waffles have blueberries on or in them?

and to the OP, 99.999999% of games now have a storyline, aside from wii sports/play and things like that. Even sports games have a bit of story line in them now.

Sorry, Like Skippy, I was too busy noticing the amazing gameplay, superb physics, astonishingly made levels and the fact that it is the GoTY 2007.

Last edited:
Back