my views towards the wii

Shiftfallout said:
my sig is a stab at humor, considering the ps3 comes under so much attack here, it seems relevant. Nice try though.

no, its not about defending the wii, its about saying stupid stuff, and how one says it. Being ignorant, being biased, and then using those two to make lame ass statements makes a fanboy.
i know i shouldnt double post but ur sign is fraking hilarious!!!!

Last edited:
No need to double post. Just go to the end of your last post, and click edit reply...

First off, there are things called Patience and Time. Good games take time and the ones that don't come out with crap. Console games take time to polish, they aren't computer games where a patch will fix a bug. Sure, maybe a few patches on a Wii game but it will have to be a small file. Honestly, I only bought the Wii for SSB, Zelda, and BWII. Nothing else. Other games were a bonus, like Madden was wicked fun but Red Steel was a small let down.

Currently, I'm still playing on my Wii (Madden 2v2 with several friends) almost every night. I know there will be times when you will get bored with a system, I sometimes get bored of my Wii and even sometimes computer games, but there is almost always something to do in WoW or cs:s. But you see, even when we get bored, we've chosen a good system. Nintendo has been good to me in the past, my nes and snes, n64, and gameboy. So it's very important to remember that great games take time and the ones that don't come out with crap.

COLDshiver said:
I know there will be times when you will get bored with a system, I sometimes get bored of my Wii and even sometimes computer games, but there is almost always something to do in WoW or cs:s.

Or you could even try...gasp...going outside! :smilewinkgrin:

Limbo said:
Or you could even try...gasp...going outside! :smilewinkgrin:

lies.... everyone knows the sun will incinerate you on the spot. Next you are gonna try and tell me that girls exists. pfft

lol

(thats sarcasm for those who couldnt figure it out)

Whoah, wait....girls?

And yeah sunlight is overrated, I try to keep it from coming in as much as possible.

Back