Dormant Wii

Michael Hardman

WiiChat Member
Jan 31, 2007
Ilford, Essex, United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
4319-4628-5021-9858
My Wii sits i nthe corner doing nothing and it will do for many many months until online play comes out and Mario Galxyt.

Anyone else just not bother playing their Wii due to lack of worthwhile games on the market.

your rediculous. Go play your wii. Theres plenty of good games out. Get some better games besides NFS carbon, wario ware and zelda are great titles, along with others.

Thats a stupid Idea

Wii Sports [Always A Laugh]
Sonic
SSX Blur
Scarface

Loads of good games to keep you going until Online play

There are loads of kids who would be happy with a Wii right now so I see you as a Failure

I've only had mine just over a week and spent ages last weekend playing Wii Sports. I've spent most of this week playing around with settings, adding people etc. I got red Steel this week too and have had a quick go on it. Plenty to keep me going with.

I canunderstand you concern about the games currently available but there are some great titles in the pipeline you just need to be a little patient.

In the meantime why not grab yourself some Virtual Console titles, i was surprised how much fun it is playing those old classics again - you just cant beat some two player Mario Kart :)

Michael Hardman said:
My Wii sits i nthe corner doing nothing and it will do for many many months until online play comes out and Mario Galxyt.

Anyone else just not bother playing their Wii due to lack of worthwhile games on the market.
wow you have the best of the wii !!!

(sarcasm)

I didnt read the original post but im guessing its another whinger thread about lack of games. GET OVER IT BUDDY there are alot of decent games stop crying.

cannon said:
I didnt read the original post but im guessing its another whinger thread about lack of games. GET OVER IT BUDDY there are alot of decent games stop crying.

He basically said that yeah. And he's NOT playing his Wii until he gets Online play

What a moaning 84$74r|)

Farid said:
wow you have the best of the wii !!!

(sarcasm)

Just FYI, when you actually need to write "(sarcasm)" after a sarcastic post, you've failed...

I know how you feel - recently I was using my Wii more for Gamecube games than anything else. However, in the past few weeks I've been racking up a ton of hours on Excitetruck, and I've really had a blast playing with Everybody Votes.

If you've not yet played it, I highly recommend Excitetruck. I've never been one for trying to unlock every last part of a game, but I'm one S grade away from every track and almost have unlocked every paint job! It's highly addictive, has great replayability and controls, and is a great example of why I purchased a Wii in the first place.

thisisgil said:
Just FYI, when you actually need to write "(sarcasm)" after a sarcastic post, you've failed...

No , he's right to put 'sarcasm', because more people that not will miss it.

Do you hear that Whooshing sound as it flies over people's head!

:)

As for games, yes, there are a limited amount of games out there. Personally, I'm not going to buy any Mario games - most of them are pathetic -
Mario this, Mario that.

Talk about overkill.

Original games please!

Lol actually you do it like this [The 'Prinny' way as I call it - The only one I've seen do it yet]

[Sarcasm] Enter Sarcasm Here [/Sarcasm]

Im starting to get pissed at Nintendo becuase they told me about all these great games and now they keep moving them back, it sucks to be honest I want to play metriod, Dragon Quest, Mario Galxy and Super Smash yesr all these games have been moved back to Fall of this year OR LATER. But I mean in 2 week Star Fox 64 comes out, then 2 weeks after that we have Super Paper Mario then we have Prince of Persia then Mortal Combat and then Brain Age. Plus the Internet Browser comes out the month and we'll see online play on Wii's this summer. But I can understand why people are getting bored with there Wii's its because Nintendo gets pushing back games, I mean DK Bongo races was suppose to be out for the Gamecube and now its coming to the Wii why is it not out yet? Unless its getting online play they can release it now along with Dragon Quest (a game that was suppose to be out as a launch game) So we just need to be patient and the Wii will become a good system.

Completed Zelda and nfs, sold them both on as theres no reply value.

Was I moaning I was saying how its not being used.

Oh well people can't see past their fat faces, reality is theres not much out there don't try convice me there isnt.

Maybe I don't like the games you have listed, did that though cross anyones minds.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back