dont know what to get

S.T.P

WiiChat Member
Dec 21, 2006
hey, im considering buying call of duty 3 or red steal, which one do you recommend???

haven't got CoD but Red Steel pretty awesome

Im not sure if this will really help you, since i still haven't got my wii yet. but considering what ive read from users on this forum im pretty sure you should not get red steel due to bad reviews/comments ive heard about it. but then again, alot of people do think Red steel is a good game and its kind of 50/50. hmm...you can put it this way though: "you either love red steel or hate it"

I havent heard much about call of duty 3 though, not a big amount of people discussing it. im pretty sure summing up COD3 on the wii is that, its the same old call of duty except with the new wii controlls.

thats about the best i can do, hope i helped answer your question.

EDIT: and also, it might be a good idea to hire out both games. then after playing both games you should Definantly have your descision by then.

Last edited:
iplaywii said:
They both suck! Wait for something good to come out! Haha
Although I don't know how bad these games suck iplaywii is right, you should wait. Especially if you're a big FPS fan like myself. Once some company gets the controls exactly right every other company will copy that scheme and then every FPS on the wii will be worth getting.

Red Steel has multiplayer functions while Call of Duty 3 doesn't but the campaign mode is way better. Anyway, why are you limiting yourself to two games? How about Twilight Princess, Trauma Center, WarioWare, Elebits, Excite Truck or even Metal Slug Anthology?

Back