dont you think its time

WII60

WiiChat Member
May 21, 2007
well now that we have online games streaming to the wii, dont people think its about time we had some sort of wireless/wired headset that could just hang off your ear or plug into the usb port at the back?

if you ask me, we really need some way of communicating rather than sending these small messages, that as fun as they are, take too long to send.

i havnt got a ds so i dont know how you connect the headset, but if its a usb, could we use that?

so ye lets discuss

Attachments

• wii headset1.jpg
    wii headset1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 90
already a bunch of threads on this, im sure ninty will be comming out with one just be patient

yer i know but i had a picture and couldnt find another thread on it

The DS headset isn't wireless and connects into the Headphone thing with another little bit at the side. As for this, I'm sure as Almo said that they're going to have one and be patient. But it will more likely be used for online gaming and PERHAPS talking instead of messaging.

It will be wireless for the Wii,
You plug in a USB receiver into the back and it connects wireless to the actual mic :)

Kinda like how a wireless mouse works

8PFM27LKAU5Y.jpg

That’s my prediction...

ow yea, i see what you mean wii smurf. So the reciever go's into the back of the wii yea?

Yeah,
I hope they do. Nintendo are all about 'Protecting Kids'
They really do need to take a lesson from the Xbox 360

Yea!i mean there will always be parental seetings available, right?

the 360's a bugger to get through all of the parental controls, theres pages and pages, but its all sorted now!

I am sure Nintendo will release one in the near future. We just have to wait and see how it turn out, but I am sure that it will be wireless.

Yeah, that's how my Headset works for my computer, plugged in by a wireless USB connector, bit x-pensive but still nice and easy to work. And how can it not be wireless? The Wii is all for wireless so that's a definite feature of this for sure.

yeah i think it does make sense for it to be wireless...

i mean when getting pumped and boxing for example, the wire between the nunchuk and remote can get really annoying, when it gets swinging into your face..

so if you have a wire going to your head, imagine the lawsuits when idiots* almost strangle themselves..

so yeah wireless would be recommended, and you may not need an add-on reciever, seeing as the wii has bluetooth and wifi built in, but i guess we wait and see..

*(probably those saem idiots who threw their remotes through their tv sets)

Back