Downloadable characters

toadsage

Death note,naruto,bleach
Jun 13, 2007
mushroom kingdom :p
Wii Online Code
5764-2161-6311-8812
Does anyone else think that nintendo should make it so u could buy or just download new characters for Brawl or even strikers.
If someone already made a thread like this feel free to delete it.
Also if this is in the wrong section feel free to move it.

IGN: We have to ask because there are so many rumors about this. Are there any hidden characters to come? Can you unlock more hidden fighters by way of WiiConnect24 or will you offer new downloadable content -- new fighters, for example. -- using the service?

Masahiro Sakurai: No. There are no characters that can be unlocked via connecting to WiiConnect24 or interacting in that fashion. And I may be mistaken here, but the Wii doesn't have a hard drive -- it's a disc-based system -- so I don't think we'll be doing that, I don't think it's going to happen.

Link

So if nintendo comes out with hard drive to connect to the wii then that confirms DLC i think but its not gonna happen IMO would be awesome if it did!

It won't happen. Period.

Its a terrible idea when you think of it in terms of there being a potential sequel.

nice_wii said:
Why? In a while they will have SD cards with very high memory capictys that are alot easier to use and smaller

will automatically be in the game/ menu. for example if i save mario kart 64 to sd, will it still be shown in the menu and let me play it?

The Nintendo Wii is only compatable with SD Cards with no more than 2gb worth of memory.

i prefer a sequel...if this happens there wont be a new smash bros.

Back