DS vs. PSP

wii_kid_1993 said:
the psp all the way and if you like mario you can get the snes emulator and play mario roms
i`ll say "if you want to play psp games just buy a ps2 it`s the same thing xD"

if you dont have an ipod and/or portable movie player
get a psp
if you do, get a ds

DS....you may be too "mature" for Pokemon games, but there's two new ones coming out soon for the DS (I believe before your trip). That aside, I still think that the DS beats the PSP, the game selection is awesome. Graphics are worse (we all used to play GBA 24/7...DS is still about 50 times better. It looks as good as a gamecube), but that isn't a big deal unless you're a graphics freak (which I don't think you are, considering you got a Wii). Battery life, dual screen, touchy touchy, blah blah blah; all that's awesome too. :p

My spine is totally straight, where as most of ya'll have a nice little curve at the top (you can't tell by looking at me physically, it's something you have to feel), so my neck is in constant pain. Long story short, I can't watch movies because I just can't look down that long or whatever; so I can't really give you an evaluation on that particular feature, but I do know you can play movies, music, etc. on the DS.

Nfanboy said:
If you are critizising Nintendo then leave this site. I don't like Sony or MS fans on a Nintendo site. That's just wrong.

DS bye the way.

Sorry, but if ya dont want critizisim then why have the other consoles such as playstation and xbox.

Duh! ya just asking for it.

Does it reali matter wots beta than wot, people will always share different views on these consoles.

ssbb_lover said:
DS....you may be too "mature" for Pokemon games, but there's two new ones coming out soon for the DS (I believe before your trip). That aside, I still think that the DS beats the PSP, the game selection is awesome. Graphics are worse (we all used to play GBA 24/7...DS is still about 50 times better. It looks as good as a gamecube), but that isn't a big deal unless you're a graphics freak (which I don't think you are, considering you got a Wii). Battery life, dual screen, touchy touchy, blah blah blah; all that's awesome too. :p

My spine is totally straight, where as most of ya'll have a nice little curve at the top (you can't tell by looking at me physically, it's something you have to feel), so my neck is in constant pain. Long story short, I can't watch movies because I just can't look down that long or whatever; so I can't really give you an evaluation on that particular feature, but I do know you can play movies, music, etc. on the DS.
ds looks as good as a gamecube?
psp dosent even have gamecube-par graphics
ds is n64 level with few advancments in certin areas

Sovieto said:
ds looks as good as a gamecube?
psp dosent even have gamecube-par graphics
ds is n64 level with few advancments in certin areas
Might as well be gc graphics (considering i'm not a graphics freak). PSP looks equal to GC if not better to me...

PSP:
ratchet-and-clank-size-matters-20070209021533146.jpg

GC:
ssbfin4.jpg

Also consider that the GC pic is bigger, so it may appear to look better just because of that.

Hmm, I'm rather surprised that not many people are suggesting the DS.

I would buy the DS. It's got a bunch of great games and it's cheaper. And honestly, do you REALLY want to watch movies on a portable? :/ The PSP is the "jack of all trades, master of non". DS + Ipod is pretty much better than the PSP.

ssbb_lover said:
Might as well be gc graphics (considering i'm not a graphics freak). PSP looks equal to GC if not better to me...

PSP:
ratchet-and-clank-size-matters-20070209021533146.jpg

GC:
ssbfin4.jpg

Also consider that the GC pic is bigger, so it may appear to look better just because of that.
it seemed like you were saying the DS has graphics = to the GCN:wink:

i think its just the 2 games your comparing, a rather early gc title to a (by the looks of it) partly cel-shaded game
but i dont think psp could pull off anything like a RE4 for GCN

nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
ehem.. the picture comparement u've got there is pretty unfare..
I mean that's the best from psp and some of the worst from gamecube!
That was kinda the point. :lol: I'm a ninty fanboy, i'm not trying to do any harm to Nintendo. Just sayin'...

oh my god.. please do yourself a favor and dont get a ds its so bad... i had like 6 games and most sucked i think ds is pothetic psp has better games,graphics,looks. and you can listen to music and movies. im planning to get one next month

the good thing about the DS that all the games that i play are fun just because the touch screen and but thats my personal opinion i`ll never goona watch a video in a portable =S i prefer a big screen and a dvd xD

Back