DS vs. PSP

bitchslap said:
oh my god.. please do yourself a favor and dont get a ds its so bad... i had like 6 games and most sucked i think ds is pothetic psp has better games,graphics,looks. and you can listen to music and movies. im planning to get one next month

If the DS is so bad, then why is it selling like crazy while the PSP is eating the crumbs? Also, you cannot say that the PSP has "better" games. How are they better? The DS games aren't "better" than the PSP either.

Farid: I agree with you. I think it's stupid to watch a movie on such a small screen. Just watch it on a big screen! Some movies like Star Wars NEED big screens lest the special effects go unnoticed. I wouldn't watch movies on the DS either if it could.

meh. Ds hands down. PsP is eating the DS's dust, and IMO has horrable games, they arent even fun.

well i won 500 hundred dollars on a dollar scratch of ticket a few months ago... i could have gotten the psp and a ton of games/ accesories... but instead i bought a ds lite, and three games new mario,metroid prime hunters, and children of mana, since then i have boughten more, my brother got a psp for x mas and got like 9 or 10 games for it, his psp is now sitting in his closet, because the games he beat the games that he bought... and doesnt have anything that he is dyin to get... he has started buying ds games tho and plays it every time im at work. If you like videogames that are fun inexpensive and innovative, buy a ds, if you want a system that has flashy commercials expensive games and tons of bells and whistles get a psp.

ive had them both... both are great for there own thing... but for the most in the system its the psp.. you get movies,music,online.. etc..

ds fun games cheep.. its all about gaming with the wifi youc an play with anyone..

two different systems both are excellent like sovieto said

if you dont have an ipod and/or portable movie player
get a psp
if you do, get a ds

i personally dont use it much my wife plays them more than anything.. i want an all in one device.. i use my phone for movies,music,phone,internet,email,messenger... if only it also could play games well..

eaither apple needs to merge with nintendo make the iphone+DS

or nokia needs to merge with sony make the ngage+psp

the first one to get me an all in one gadget that works well and is not bigger than a book wins..

I made the decision yesterday that when I do I will probably get a DS. Cheaper and more games I am interested in. My g/f said she might be able to get me a PSP for free through some people we know...LEGALLY

I played both, and have to admit...there's no comparation between PSP and DS. PSP is a lot more fun(DS is obnoxious) , lot more graphics (PRO EVO soccer in DS sounds ridiculous), lot more practical (can you ever transfer a full game to your friend's DS? Your DS got a camera or a GPS?)

so..that's it...resuming

I reserved my copy of Pokemon Diamond today. If that tells you which one I chose.

Jorge said:
I reserved my copy of Pokemon Diamond today. If that tells you which one I chose.
YA! Go Jorge. Once we both win the game and raise are Poke's we should battle. :D I don't like to toot my own horn...but I own at Pokemon. :cool:

I never beat Red, but I did get pretty far. I made it to the Gym Leader Tournament (I think that is about what it was called). After trying 5 or 6 times I gave up. Those were 45 minute battles ON A GAMEBOY. We WILL battle and I WILL win.

Back