Easiest Zelda Ever?

Sahirrama

Wii Master
Jun 6, 2007
Wii Online Code
7553-1836-2358-1613
I think it is the windwaker...that was super easy...
How about you guys

Sahirrama said:
I think it is the windwaker...that was super easy...
How about you guys
Ive only played OoT, MM and TP, easiest was TP. I dunno, maybe cause it was the last one i played.....

hmmm.. probably twilight princess because the bosses were RIDICULOUSLY easy. I thought windwaker was really hard because I could never find out what to do or where to go!:lol:

The Twilight Princess took so much more time than the Windwaker to beat, it really tested your patience.

windwaker sucked i hated the cell shaded graphics how they took link and made him look like a ***** and it was easy. half of the game you have arrows pointing where u should go.

I don't know about the easiest but the hardest is the very first one OMG so unforgiving too, you die you pretty much start over although I'll bet the side-scrolling ones were really easy despite the annoying fact that you would randomly go into buildings

I agree Kirk...they should have made the graphics better

TP was super easy. I like Windwaker more than TP and the N64 ones were the hardest.

I thought a Link to the past was the easiest. The hardest was the first I could never find anything all I would do is go up, right, left, up and hope I would find something.

A lot of people are going to say Wind Waker but I thought it was actually pretty challenging (especially the triforce treasure hunt.) Twilight Princess might have been the hardest for newcomers but people who have played OOT, MM, and WW have already seen all the puzzles Twilight Princess threw at you. Really I thought TP was way to easy because it was just more of the same stuff we've done before in previous Zelda titles! One really sad thing is you can kill enimies in 2 simple sword swipes, which was a first. There also really wasnt a lot of puzzles, and when there was, Minda just explaind how to beat them (same with bosses!)

Twilight Princess: The easiest Zelda yet!

Last edited:
Twilight Princess, I dunno why the hell did the producers want for the newcomers of Zelda to have a easy experience playing this, they should have made it harder instead of easier, I hope the next Zelda for Wii is what they say it will be: different than any other Zelda game and that it's really hard like it's supposed to be..and all you saying Wind Waker is the easiest must be stupid..probably the kiddie graphics incline you into thinking that, but it's not true.

WiiZero said:
I don't know about the easiest but the hardest is the very first one OMG so unforgiving too, you die you pretty much start over although I'll bet the side-scrolling ones were really easy despite the annoying fact that you would randomly go into buildings

There was only one side scroller: Zelda II. Considering how few fans it has, I'd say it probably ranks pretty high on the difficulty scale. It's one of my favorites.

Wiinter said:
There was only one side scroller: Zelda II. Considering how few fans it has, I'd say it probably ranks pretty high on the difficulty scale. It's one of my favorites.

haha Zelda II right? My mum beat that one. In 4 months. Shadow Liknk is haard. I tried him and died in 2 seconds flat! :lol: I love that game!!!

Back