easy infinite ammo

Ethan 2000

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2011
canada
if u want to keep shooting without reloding then all u have to do is this: throw a mine down at ur feet the detonate the mine (while hoding gun) if its a remote mine then shoot it. then go back to tht spot and walk over tht gun and stay on top of it then keep shooting if it dosent work get the same gun with diffrent attachment then go and die there again. then when ur shooting make sure it says hold for a______ then u should be able to keep shooting if tht dosent work just send me a private message and tell me wut went wrong happy killing. :thumbsup:

Happy "accidental" deaths. Also, not may people stand in once place to unload an entire clip except during maybe blackbox or snipers ;o
This could be useful if you went on a huge kill streak low on ammo and then ran back to that spot for the extra ammo i guess..

I agree, not to good to stay in one spot. But would be very useful to come back for a reload, which I coulda used today during my 29 killstreak on station. Ran outta strata bullets at the 15 killstreak mark and had to make due with sigma9 with reflex...which blows!! But it got me to 29 :)

I agree, not to good to stay in one spot. But would be very useful to come back for a reload, which I coulda used today during my 29 killstreak on station. Ran outta strata bullets at the 15 killstreak mark and had to make due with sigma9 with reflex...which blows!! But it got me to 29 :)

Were you using a heavy hitter gadget? 'Cause if not, just...wow.

Is it infinite or just until you have used up the bullets in the gun on the floor?

i think i had this in the dock level . i was surprised to find out you could do this but then i couldnt do it again. must be sum sort of glitch when i must have killed someone. because when i killed someone and then reload fast i can instantly reload my weapon. when i do this it seems like i reloaded while shooting the player. add on to this if you experienced this to.

its just infinite. like i thought it would run out so i would reload with a full clip of ammo and it still stayed the same. it would go through the reloading process on a full clip.>

Last edited:
if u want to keep shooting without reloding then all u have to do is this: throw a mine down at ur feet the detonate the mine (while hoding gun) if its a remote mine then shoot it. then go back to tht spot and walk over tht gun and stay on top of it then keep shooting if it dosent work get the same gun with diffrent attachment then go and die there again. then when ur shooting make sure it says hold for a______ then u should be able to keep shooting if tht dosent work just send me a private message and tell me wut went wrong happy killing. :thumbsup:
u know whats weird i think theres more than one way to do this because this happened to me accidently i didnt use any mines.idk why but i guess it just happened. if you cant do the infinite ammo after many trys,try reloading as soon as you kill a player and sometimes your weapon might
reload instantly.post on this if you have anything similar to both these messages.

Last edited:
i know tht yellawolf but if u get a silent machine gun and go to a good spot (like in the nightclub and go behind the entrance to the green spot) u can just shoot them as the go there it works for me.​

Last edited:
It's not infinite, just grabbing whatever ammo you had left on the gun before you died. Nice to use strategically when you're in there area of where you died recently, empty your clip shooting someone, run over the gun and instant reload, suddenly my clip of 30 has 60!

I also like to come back and check to see if someone's stolen my gun...

It's not infinite, just grabbing whatever ammo you had left on the gun before you died. Nice to use strategically when you're in there area of where you died recently, empty your clip shooting someone, run over the gun and instant reload, suddenly my clip of 30 has 60!

I also like to come back and check to see if someone's stolen my gun...

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT IT IS INFINITE. Example. If ur playin' heros and it says hold for a anova with ACOG scope then take a silent anova and stand over the anova with ACOG scope and keep shooting !!!. The trick is to use the same gun with diffrent attachment then die in that spot then get the gun with the attachment u want then make sure it says hold for a anova with ACOG scope then keep shooting.

Last edited:
Back