Ebay shut down my auction! HELP!

Sabin

WiiChat Member
Oct 14, 2006
Wisconsin
Ok, I pretty much copied someone elses PS3 auction to a T. Not the wording and such of course, just the fact that I posted the receipt. I only accepted Paypal. It wasn't a one day auction. And the list goes on. So I keep track of it and it never goes up for auction. 2 hours later, got an email from Ebay stating "They are taking extra precaution with these preorders" Blah, blah blah blah.

I followed their rules, and they shut me down. What the hell? Why do others get to stay up?

I've been thinking. What if I actually sell an item, like a Razr car charger, and offer the PS3 as a free gift? Start the bidding out at $1200 and see where it goes. They couldn't shut down that could they? I would be selling a product and giving the PS3 away "free". :mad5:

Ebay are cracking down on this sortathing
you where the unlucky one

Yea, that's why they have those rules and regulations to post a pre-order. I followed those.

What do you think of my "free gift" idea?

Dumb
There oncee was this auction for a car (cant remeber what type) cars was 1P postage was £10.000
wonder if i can pick it up

Whoa, MysticGohan, did you completely rip my sig? Dude, you could at least ask first.

I'm gonna ask you once to please remove it.

Back