England

I like England because it keeps me alive (literally) if I were in the United States it would be totally different. (I'm gonna tell you some boring information about my family):

My dad left me when I was 22 months old and went to live in Denmark, for, whatever reason and he's never been in touch. By sodding off there he doesn't have to pay to keep his daughters funds for food, and anything else we need. I live with my mum and my sister; family allowance is a frickin' Godsend. Also, the government doesn't make us pay rent in a council house on family allowance =) (Yes it is like the Dole)

Anyway, my sister and my nan visit the hospital regularly. A lot of people do. Without the NHS, despite people always complaining about them, they do their job, they do it well, and we get it for free. Any problem you have, they'll try and fix it without considering you bank account.

What I hate about England is mainly the people. The 'chavs' obviously outnumber everyone else, and, being in Liverpool, the home of the chav, it isn't that great. But, sure, you can tollerate them, stay out of their way from a very far distance. People shout 'goth' at me when I'm wearing a bright pink Superman t-shirt and have long blonde hair, and don't wear any make-up whatsoever. It's the way people are. They're there in every country.

I hate the way people come to our country just to swipe off our benefits and if we come into any trouble with the law in their country they'll do all they can in their power to imprison you or get money away from you. Remember, that's my opinion.

Annnnnndddd, I hate our prices. If there's one thing I hate it's that everything is like twice as much as the United States pay for anything. It's horrible. Walking out of a kiosk in London they wanted to charge me £8 for film for my camera, thank God I've went digital.

Also, bus charges for children. Well, now I have to pay for adult. It's preposterous; 70p for a child to take an uncomfortable bus ride. Adults' prices are appalling, £1.50. It's just robbery, and robbery off children.

I hate the way our roads look, they're all bendy and impossible to navigate through.

Have fun :lol:

I've only been there once, but it was ok.

England has my second favorite band Gorillaz, so that's cool. It's where my native language is from....

And also let's see...yeah....that's all I got.

---Brian--- said:
Im from Scotland and theres a huge problem here with neds(Chavs) and racism and sectarianism. Im a huge Celtic supporter, and ive been guilty of being sectarian towards "those" people, lol joke. I do it as a joke to my mates, im not really a sectarian. Scotlands a great place ruined by neds and partially foreigners, mainly from east europe and asia. Where-as i dont find it that much of a problem this can be blame for our obesisty as we have far to much fast food restraunts. Everyone deserves a chance to have a decent life, but i personally think there should be a limit to how many immigrants can be allowed into a country to keep its culture intact, sadly Scotland is losing its culture due to neds(lol joke i really just hate them.) with more and more immigrants this is a huge problem, an option for countrys like Great Britain is to improve the living standards of the countrys immigrans are coming from to reduce the number that come to our countries. On a side note what really pisses me off is people like indians and all eastern countires coming to countries like Scotand and demanding different rights just because they follow a different religion or have different coloured skin. Demanding specail rules just for them, its a ****ing joke.....if they dont like our rules go back to their own ****ing countries, honestly. Im only 16 btw:p

also someone said they hate French, maby because Scotland and France had an alliance agianst you back in olden times. Just a guess, lol=p
It's kind of Ironic how the English imperialised Scotland, whilst now England is being imperialised by America.

Quoted for brilliance: Renton
Renton (Trainspotting) said:
It's SHITE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the ****ing Earth! The most wretched miserable servile pathetic trash that was ever shat on civilization. Some people hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to get colonized by. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a shite state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and all the fresh air in the world won't make any ****ing difference!

In Euro 2004 English people and we (Portuguese people) were getting along so good.
Also they come to my country every months, Summer is without any expection. I think they like Portugal. So I think that it would be good to see how English people are when they're in England.

Wii_Smurf said:
Yeah Demon. Until World Cup when you ermmm..... Ronaldo ermmmm... Rooney Urmmmmmm.... Yeah >.>

We all know that incident is over, and they are now best friends.

Ronaldo Rocks!!!

demonflair said:
In Euro 2004 English people and we (Portuguese people) were getting along so good.
Also they come to my country every months, Summer is without any expection. I think they like Portugal. So I think that it would be good to see how English people are when they're in England.
I live in Cornwall, which is a tourist destination for people that can't/won't go out of the country. It's sad how things close up in the winter, when tourists aren't around. It's also very difficult down here. Low population density, coupled with low pay, high house prices and large elderly population. Means that because we can't pay as much in tax, most of our neccessities get cut. Our hospital down here is soo far in debt that they're slowly closing the place down. Once more, there's already been closures in the villages, coupled with the fact that the post offices are going, people are shutting down Cornwall.

I used to live on the Lizard Peninsula (most Southerly place in Britain), and they're taking relocatting two major local incomes - Goonhilly (Earth Satalite Station - major tourist revenue) and RNAS Culdrose (Airbase). People start to buy second home down here and only support the local economy when they come down maybe a week out of the year.

Most people down here live with their parent's well past their twenties, because they cannot afford to move out with the crap pay they get, into some of the highest prices in the country.

Earthworm Jim said:
i hate england since they are all nothing but a bunch of hooligan scum.

Be carefull what you say
the site owners a Brit as am I

Earthworm Jim said:
i hate england since they are all nothing but a bunch of hooligan scum.

Ohh, i cant belive you just said that!

you'd better watch it.

England is over-run by chavs. The area I used to live in was like chav-central. But apart from chavs and the crap weather, its a great place to live.

Frogger said:
Also, bus charges for children. Well, now I have to pay for adult. It's preposterous; 70p for a child to take an uncomfortable bus ride. Adults' prices are appalling, £1.50. It's just robbery, and robbery off children.

I hate the way our roads look, they're all bendy and impossible to navigate through.

Have fun :lol:

I hate to pay £2.65 every Wednesday and Friday to get home :/

Rather sucks.

And I can't get an 'all day' ticket because you can only buy it after 10:00 AM and I catch the bus in the morning at 7:30, all day my arse...

Back