Wales

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Okay I'm probably just drunk but I was just wondering what do you guys think of Wales.

If I said Wales to you (as in the country) what would you think of, or what would come to mind?

I'm just curious to see what people think or know about the country.. yeah that's another thing, tell me what you know about Wales.

I'm curious to know what the people from other countries know/think about us lot...

I dunno much if anything about it. My brothers getting married there next month though.

ilikecookies said:
I dunno much if anything about it. My brothers getting married there nexted month though.

Ohh awesome, where abouts?

Well....... When i think Wales what comes to mind is Gln from BB8 and Imogen from BB8. ALso Charlotte Church. Also not to be offensive but the way the Welsh speak english, like with long pauses. Torchwood. John Barrowman (even though hes Scottish).

Nothing really. I've heard little to nothing about the country so there really isn't anything I can say about it.

UKMap.gif

Scotland being the blue/gray and wales being pink I would say Scotland is bigger :thumbsup:

lol, just thought of it now, never really compared them , plus i thought Wales ran down a little bit more

Hehehe!

Fact about Wales: We have the longest place in the world.. it's goes:

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch

I can say it ^-^

It means 'The church of St. Mary in the hollow of white hazel trees near the rapid whirlpool by St. Tysilio's of the red cave'

It's a 'town' in North Wales but it's practically just a train station and a few houses

lol, yep actually in English the other day we were talking about the longest work in the world name wise and some guy said that i belive ^ saying its 52 characters or something long.

lol love the end bit " ... gogogoch"

When I think Wales I think of some place in the UK and....uh... that's it.

Sorry, I have not heard anything about the country from tv, school, friends, or family.

I just think of someplace in Europe. I know nothing of it...at all. Tell me something!

Its in the Uk. and something i learned earlier, its smaller than scotland

Back