England

In Manchester:

Day saver: £3.50
Single Fare: 70p [Child]

Thats for First Buses

:) - Anyway going off topic? Stick to your view on Eng-er-land

The Stagecoach "Smartriders" here in Manchester are £5 for a week. They let you geton Stagecoach and Magic-Bus services; but the only reason for that is the fact that Stagecoach have to contend with the large student population in central Manchester and the fact that there are many other services with cheap tickets trying to appeal to the students.

I think the Smartriders only work around the City Centre, the Universities and around the area most students live in, though. Megariders for the whole of Greater Manchester are, like, £14 a week.

Us students are always getting things cheaper. Woot.

U have student cards anyway.

We only have Stagecoach here anyways ecept some minor buses that travel to Carlisle and Glasgow.

Our student fair is 70p lol.

I actually think England's a great place. Yes some of the items are overpriced, but the weather isn't that bad. You're all probably basing it on the last week or so, however the two months before that I'm not even sure if we had rain.
And as for Chavs they seem to be dying out in my area, I could be wrong, there's probably a load of them outside ready to brick my window in. Anyway, yea England's a great place to live.

Not really if u think about the weather , since last summer the weather has been better but before that it was all rain rain rain all the time.

Darkprinny said:
Like England
Hate all them there foreigners that dont speak English
(Manchester)
yea i hate the foreigners to if they what to come to the uk then they should atleast learn some english

Twilight, I personally LOVE cold weather. I hate it when it gets hit. Rain makes it harder for me to go skating (getting the board wet messes the wood up >_>) but there's plenty of places under shelter to go to for the day.

The weather here is near perfection tbh ;D

As for foreigners - I don't mind immigrants who come to this country and know how to speak English and have skills which we need. I only dislike immigrants who come here without any relevant knowledge and without the ability to speak English. I just personally think that's rude.

If I was going to emigrate somewhere I would learn the language first - or I would just emigrate to a country that has English as the main language in the first place.

javjaoll said:
lol, bb guns, havn't used one of them in a long time....

Come up to Glasgow, theirs plenty of neds around.

Plus on the bus fair thing, my fair is 55p, but you can get a megarider for a week fr £7, although i'm unsure how that is bigger cities. Plus its stagecoach.

Child single ride: 70p
child day ticket: £2.70
child week ticket: £7.00

Student 4 month pass: £280.00 (yeah thats right twohundred and eighty pounds)

adult single ride: £1.50
adult day ticket: £3.50
Adult weekly ticket: £13.50

O.A.P year ticket: diddly squat

Because I wear hearing-aids, I am classed as disabled so I can travel on Buses and trains throughout my region for free, just show them my pass ;)

And before you ask, that is my awesome ipod in the back ground :wink:
Lee

Wow, I have short hair there :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_0841.JPG
    IMG_0841.JPG
    194 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Griever said:
Twilight, I personally LOVE cold weather. I hate it when it gets hit. Rain makes it harder for me to go skating (getting the board wet messes the wood up >_>) but there's plenty of places under shelter to go to for the day.

What the hells this cold weahter people allways complain about ?

lee.jarratt said:
Because I wear hearing-aids, I am classed as disabled so I can travel on Buses and trains throughout my region for free, just show them my pass ;)

And before you ask, that is my awesome ipod in the back ground :wink:
Lee

OHH YOU LUCKY *** ** * *****!

Back