England

Rach. I take it you use 'First' buses.
All day savers are £3.50
On other bus companies it differs but are around £3.00

Oh look is that a brain cell I can see? oh my bad.

Earthworm Jim said:
i hate england since they are all nothing but a bunch of hooligan scum.

That is the most unintelligant stereotypical statement I have seen written for a long time. It's that far from the truth I couldn't help chuckling.

You have done yourself no favours Earthworm Jim unless, just like a worm you are trying to set up to be eaten.:shocked:

miiguy said:
That is the most unintelligant stereotypical statement I have seen written for a long time. It's that far from the truth I couldn't help chuckling.

You have done yourself no favours Earthworm Jim unless, just like a worm you are trying to set up to be eaten.:shocked:

Exactly right son, Eaten by an old crow, or possibly by a vulture.
I love it in England but the price cost for everything is too steep but I guess everyone is used to it by now.

Where exactly did you live?

Byuakuya said:
England is over-run by chavs. The area I used to live in was like chav-central. But apart from chavs and the crap weather, its a great place to live.

I agree CHAV's are a stain, but over-run???, methinks not.:nono:

What area was it??, then I can probably agree with you:ihih:

Around where I live an under 16 all day ticket is £2.00, cos I look so young I can get this without any questions lol. But only after 10:00 AM :(

There's only like one small other company that operate around with me, and they only go to like weird places I've never heared of :lol

miiguy said:

Manchester or London or Liverpool probably

Frogger said:
Give reasons for your opinion.

no reason i was just generalizing, like a bunch of brits did in the Gas thread.

they said something about all americans being lazy fat asses.

miiguy said:

Yeah, its London. Trust me, you can see chavs left, right and center around these parts. :lol:

miiguy said:

lol, the comment wasnt meant to be taken seriously, i would never generalize like that. ;)

ofcourse i am nothing but a fat lazy ass american who drives his car one block to get a gallon of milk and a carton of Ding-Dongs! :D

>.>;

Chavs are only a problem in poor areas since they are too unintelligent to get themselves out of such rutts. Much like "gangstas" in America who are all stuck in ghettos.

Griever said:
>.>;

Chavs are only a problem in poor areas since they are too unintelligent to get themselves out of such rutts. Much like "gangstas" in America who are all stuck in ghettos.

Dont forget we get gangsta wanabes here to
All that fake gold

Yeah... And they tend to be Chavs.

The only difference between Gangstas and Chavs is that Chavs don't have such an open access to guns and so are a lot less dangerous. If it wasn't for that then the two would be more or less the same except the one's over here are white (and a hell of a lot more racist) and the Americans tend to be Black/Hispanic (and less racist).

Generalisations for the loss, though, to be honest, since I hate classing people so nonchalantly.

Last edited:
Griever said:
Yeah... And they tend to be Chavs.

The only difference between Gangstas and Chavs is that Chavs don't have such an open access to guns and so are a lot less dangerous. If it wasn't for that then the two would be more or less the same except the one's over here are white (and a hell of a lot more racist) and the Americans tend to be Black/Hispanic (and less racist).

Generalisations for the loss, though, to be honest, since I hate classing people so nonchalantly.

Chavs tend to use them bbguns
meh them things suck

Darkprinny said:
Chavs tend to use them bbguns
meh them things suck

lol, bb guns, havn't used one of them in a long time....

Come up to Glasgow, theirs plenty of neds around.

Plus on the bus fair thing, my fair is 55p, but you can get a megarider for a week fr £7, although i'm unsure how that is bigger cities. Plus its stagecoach.

Back