Euro/UK Order Confirmations and Denials

Ridley

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
buying from tesco? (UK)

Is anyone doing this?,

I'm hoping to head up to a 24 hr tesco, (where they're getting 4 in) :S, but i'm hoping nobody nearby will think of going at midnight to get one.

So, what do you think about this?, say there are 10 people wanting a wii but only 4 wiis in stock?, how do they choose these people, as I can't imagine there being queues at the till about an hour before...

thanks.

josh

Ridley said:
Is anyone doing this?,

I'm hoping to head up to a 24 hr tesco, (where they're getting 4 in) :S, but i'm hoping nobody nearby will think of going at midnight to get one.

So, what do you think about this?, say there are 10 people wanting a wii but only 4 wiis in stock?, how do they choose these people, as I can't imagine there being queues at the till about an hour before...

thanks.

josh
I'd go down there before if poss and ask the staff whether there will be an official queue and then on the day go down and wait in store at the games bit and ask the person working there where to wait, let them know you are waiting for a wii and not just loitering.

they wont queue at the tills... but when you're looking for someone to fetch it for you, they'll be fetching it for someone else who asked over the phone or ordered from tesco.com. but good luck anyway. :smilewinkgrin:

I have a friend queueing outside Tesco on Thursday, he did the same thing with the Xbox 360 as well.

thanks for the replies people!,

Just to let you know, I asked to preorder and they said they'll be genereally selling them at midnight on thursday.

I wouldnt think of buying a Wii from tesco.

wat if some1 stole your grocery shopping and it had your Wii in it?!?

Red Link, please remember to post in the correct threads, and please don't make multiple posts.

Thank you.

Gamestation - My pre order

Ok so I was pre order number 149 at my local GS and I just found out I won't be getting it on launch but I will be getting it a few days after.

I am not too annoyed as I still get it before most yanks xD and I am guaranteed one before crimbo.

I also found out they are doing a midnight launch tomorrow :(

Yeah my mates getting his at Midnight. A full 7 hours before I get mine at Game :(
Game have Enough Wii's for all Pre-Orders they said xD
Gamestation should have stopped taking them to be honest

yh ime getting myn at midnight 2morrow.....ime onli 14 so i will be goin with my mum OR dad....i am preorder number 19...so yh...ime getting 1....and to Silent-Sniper keep ringing to c if they get them in stock after launch

Wii_Smurf said:
Yeah my mates getting his at Midnight. A full 7 hours before I get mine at Game :(
Game have Enough Wii's for all Pre-Orders they said xD
Gamestation should have stopped taking them to be honest

Hahaha Game suck balls, I went in their today, they had nothing about the Wii, only a small farty page in their little booklet.

Gamestation have taken over 200 orders, all of which are guaranteed before Christmas, at least Gamestation give a toss about games.

I've pre-ordered mine from Gamestation, I was about 42nd in line, and I just got an email confirming I would get it on launch! :)
I'm not sure if I'll do a midnight launch, I'll probs go and get it after school on Friday :D

Back