Euro/UK Order Confirmations and Denials

I found the number on a different site. AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH! Your page has updated? Mine hasnt!

PLEASE PLEASE SEND IT TODAY. I BEG OF YOU!

Braintree! I ordered Wii Play from Amazon, still says Not yet dispatched (although i changed the delivery from 1ft class to express yesterday) I ordered one from Argos & got a call to say it will be next week, one from HMV who havent got a date but have said def b4 xmas, Tesco are apparantly not selling until 11m in store or online. i rang all the colchester tescos - no luck though.

Christo said:
I found the number on a different site. AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH! Your page has updated? Mine hasnt!

PLEASE PLEASE SEND IT TODAY. I BEG OF YOU!

And I just got the confirmation e-mail!

Now I can only wish that everyone else gets theirs, after all Amazon did say they would only allow pre-orders once they had confirmed stock from Nintendo. No doubt Amazon will blame Nintendo.

On another point I spoke to the chap in the local games shop here (independant store) who laughed when I mentioned the Wii, he stated catagorically that when he placed an order for 75 Nintendo said no problem. Then a week later said they could not fulfill his order. How many is he actually getting? none,zilch,nadda,bugger all. So they are obviously as bad ,if not worse than Sony or Microsoft.(I mean Nintendo have been at it much longer than either of the other two so you might think they had sussed this by now.).

Last edited:
I think we have had the misfortune of being the last launch. I mean if there is a shortage for even pre-ordered wii's then they are gonna give America all they need - Japan all they need - Australia - and we are last and get the dregs. If there isn't enough consoles we are the ones who are going to suffer...

BrandonMcAuslan said:
I think we have had the misfortune of being the last launch. I mean if there is a shortage for even pre-ordered wii's then they are gonna give America all they need - Japan all they need - Australia - and we are last and get the dregs. If there isn't enough consoles we are the ones who are going to suffer...

Yes that was always going to be an issue.

Awesome, just got my delivery note from Amazon UK :D

TP has been bumped to 'dispatching soon'

Im a happy bunny now.

are you meant to recieve an email from amazon when dispatched? I havent but it says "Items dispatched on 7 Dec 2006"

edit: i can now even track it! does it mean i will be getting it?

i hope ill be getting it. will be hitting gme up tomorrow morning to get zelda, wii play, nunchuk.

Looks like I've nothing left to do but go on a murderous rampage against all woolworths staff for effing this up. I'm meeting my (woolworths employee) friend tonight so he will be first for convincing me to buy from woolies.

I was hoping my wii would be safe and sound in store by today, so I could sleep easy knowing that tomorrow I would be able to experience the joy of waving my controllers around to play games. That dream has been shattered. By an evil corporate machine. The machine that is the big W group.

those people who pre-ordered off play.com when are you getting it? i pre-ordered on september the 18th and it hasn't been dispatched, it just says 'pre-ordered' :(

Last edited:
Back