Euro/UK Order Confirmations and Denials

redhood said:
My game is dispatched but wii is dispatching soon with a Dec 8 delivery.

View order
Items dispatching soon:
Delivery estimate: 8 Dec 2006

* 1 of: Nintendo Wii Console (Includes Wii Sports)
Sold by: Amazon.co.uk

Items dispatched on 7 Dec 2006:
1 package via Royal Mail Special Delivery

* 1 of: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)

balls, guess im not getting the games then

just think of me....I have confirmed delivery on the 8th (tomorrow) from Game. The extra Nunchuck is also on the way, but the extra wiimote has not yet been despatched. I received a copy of MonkeyBall today (yes I have a game already but nothing to use it on.......to make matters worse....... It was bought as an xmas pressie for the family (and in particualr my two daughters...so gues what???? I gotta wait till Xmas day to oppen up and play......(violins !!!):frown2:

BrandonMcAuslan said:
My insider info is one of my best friends who works in woolworths and actually has one pre-ordered himself. all the Woolworths store's I've contacted have no wii's in store 1 day before launch. none. Very few people have been phoned - in fact I know of none.
So as for picking up my wii tommorrow morning. The dream is over... :mad2:

Chill out mate, you are living in UK not other part of the world, and the launch day is 8th Dec and of course you don't expect to have it b4 then unless you know somebody from Nintendo. Come back and rant about woolies if you don't get it tmr.

i0n said:
nice idea, whats the number? all i can find is a call back feature.

0800 279 6620

I rang again and chose to speak to a CS Rep and he told me that my console had shipped, but literally only just, he said the website has a bit of a lag when updating about when your item has been dispatched. Yay.

Christo said:
0800 279 6620

I rang again and chose to speak to a CS Rep and he told me that my console had shipped, but literally only just, he said the website has a bit of a lag when updating about when your item has been dispatched. Yay.

weird,

Checked both the console and games orders, said 'everything is proceeding normally' blah blah and that i'll get an email when it leaves the fulfillment centre :rolleyes:

Going back to the tesco thing, just rang AGAIN & was told that stores wont be selling them until approx 11am inthe morning - thats another piece of different info i have been told, apparantly the lorries will be getting them at midnight & then going to stores - i think they are telling lies so the stores dont get jam packed

mazwhu where abouts in essex are you? im in colchester, amazon just sent me 1 email abt my games had been dispatched, but hasnt updated on site yet, who knows!!!

Just a FYI, Play.com have a number of launch titles in stock ready for 24hour delivery.

I've just cancelled red steel with amazon and ordering it there instead.

http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/NAVSUB/5-/RegionHome.html

Eek, Twilight Princess has now changed to the 9th:

Items not yet dispatched:
Delivery estimate: 9 Dec 2006

* 1 of: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)

Christo said:
http://www.wii-uk.net/forumz/viewtopic.php?t=1184

Well mine says dispatching soon with delivery for the 8th. So I'm hoping it's all good.
I'm in the same boat, my zelda dispatched too. I managed to sort out the payment screw up by using amex and it says dispatching soon for my wii, I'm guessing last post is 5 or 6 so if they do it today it should say so by about 7. I chose first class though so my estimate is 8-9th.
Housemate did the same order and has the same status.

My Wii has now been dispatched!

Items dispatched on 7 Dec 2006:
1 package via City LinkTrack

* 1 of: Nintendo Wii Console (Includes Wii Sports)

Thanks Christos.

I phoned the number given (Very handy where on the site did u see that??).

A strange mid-Atlantic lady-machine said all of my items have been dispatched. Web page hasn't updated yet.

I am in Scotland and usually get my stuff around 8am. So hopefully this will be the case here.

:smilewinkgrin:

P.S. As I was writing this the web-site updated to dispatched...now barring a City Link(it would be link)) cock-up I should be beating the crap outta some unsuspecting bad guys this time tomorrow.

Wipes brow: calms down: and apologises to Dog for uncharacteristic display of emotion over the last 2 hours.

Last edited:
Play have shipped my console! YEAH!!!!
Roll on tomorrow! now all I have to do is find somewhere to buy the extra remote and Nunchuck, but I have to phone my local Game back Saturday morning t see if they have any in to sell apart from pre orders.

I am also trying to track down, an extra wii, as game cannot cofirm if I will get the extra wii remote before xmas, though have despatched the nunchuk, Have rung around a few places, it seems these wii remotes are going to hard to get hold of.

Back