Euro/UK Order Confirmations and Denials

Doogs said:
my order was for first class delivery, not express. Its at status dispatched (got my confirmation around 10:30 this morning). Maybe they're preparing despatches by region.

I'm sure everyone's orders will have changed to status dispatched by the end of the day.
Let's hope so

Just read somewhere that a CS rep at Amazon UK has said they have recieved less stock then they were allocated.

OK. Now I'm Worried.

I just checked my bank details online and they have charged me for the Wii, so I HOPE it has been shipped. I also changed the shipping to express.

I think if your order says Items dispatching soon and delivery estimate 8th you should be getting your Wii tomorrow.. those of you not seeing Items dispatching soon or dispatched might not get it tomorrow.

Christo said:
Just read somewhere that a CS rep at Amazon UK has said they have recieved less stock then they were allocated.

OK. Now I'm Worried.

Amazon are nororious for this kind of thing. Maybe other sites suffer too but it strikes Amazon more often than seems a snafu.

Where did u read that info from Amazon?

honeymustard said:
Bah. Can't be bothered fussing about with it. I'll just play Majora's Mask until Wii comes :(

Lol I hope Twighlight Princess is going to be worth all this ! :yikes:

Speaking of which, I pre-ordered that from HMV.co.uk and that still says that it hasn't even been issued by the supplier, so god knows when that will turn up :(

Don't worry

If you're number 2 on the preorder list and can get to woolworths on the 8th then you should have your launch console. I preordered my xbox 360 from woolworths and had no problems whatsoever, it arrived on launch day and there were no hiccups along the way at all.

One thing I have learnt about console launches is that you shouldn't start worrying until it gets to launch day and you're still console-less with a shrugging store-manager in front of you. If you got confirmation of a launch day console and the store haven't told you otherwise then the odds of you getting a console are almost certain. Try to ignore the "insider" info that appears on forums across the net because 90% of it is either greatly exaggerated, educated guesses, or even completely made up. If the store have any news regarding your order then they'll tell you as soon as they can.

Having said that, I know what it's like when all you're hearing is allocation cuts and delays to orders. It definitely gets you worrying.

Still, we'll all find out tomorrow :D

All the best

Nintendoid

honeymustard said:
Speaking of which, I pre-ordered that from HMV.co.uk and that still says that it hasn't even been issued by the supplier, so god knows when that will turn up :(

I am in the exact same position as Christos. But TP is on it's way. Actually that's worse...the most anticipated game for years and I have it in my paw but no machine to play it on......a very expensive coaster lol

We are LITERALLY in the same boat as Zelda has been dispatched but not my Wii yet.

I had a call from Argos to say it would be here between 9am and 6pm on Friday.... no news from Woolies... or PC world.... but I have been practising all morning with my steering wheel from GT pro series... wow... left right... pull up to change up... push back to change down!!! And also looked at swing and lift on Madden 07... Play decided that they should arrive today!! How cool is that... and so very nice of them....:worship:

Back