Ever seen a UFO?

King of Pop

Platinum Lord
Mar 27, 2009
Chicago, Illinois
Wii Online Code
1254-9433-9791-1069
I actually want to. I look up vids on youtube and they look real. I actually saw Race to Witch Mountain and the beginning was UFO sightings

I have seen UFO play some things kinda live (ok it was a recoding) if that counts

i haven't yet but i hope to before i die....i think. i do if they're going to be friendly or just flying by...i don't to be a part of some kind of Independence Day or War of the Worlds type crap.

There are huge rumors about the US government hiding UFO sighting files away from the public.

Last edited:
What about Area 51?:yikes:

Last edited:
It's incredibly unlikely that any sort of extraterrestrial life has visited Earth. The closest galaxy outside our own is the Andromeda galaxy. The andromeda galaxy is 2 million light years away. This means it would take them longer than 2 million years to get to Earth. Secondly, the Andromeda galaxy is far bigger than the milky Way Galaxy. So, there is more of a chance of there being other life in their own galaxy to mess with. Third, they have no idea of knowing we are here or not. The radio waves we have sent out into space have yet to reach the Andromeda gallaxy, much less any other galaxy.

So I think it's safe to say that intelligent life forms didn't up and decide to start flying in a random direction for 2 million light years and suddenly discover us. It's just silly.

That doesn't mean I don't believe there is other life or intelligent life in the universe. To believe that we are alone in the ENTIRE universe is ridiculous.

[DS]Leader;1039033 said:
recordings like.... something you hear or see?
Both
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qP_OqOJ8ug[/ame]

Theres some live UFO

It's incredibly unlikely that any sort of extraterrestrial life has visited Earth. The closest galaxy outside our own is the Andromeda galaxy. The andromeda galaxy is 2 million light years away. This means it would take them longer than 2 million years to get to Earth. Secondly, the Andromeda galaxy is far bigger than the milky Way Galaxy. So, there is more of a chance of there being other life in their own galaxy to mess with. Third, they have no idea of knowing we are here or not. The radio waves we have sent out into space have yet to reach the Andromeda gallaxy, much less any other galaxy.

So I think it's safe to say that intelligent life forms didn't up and decide to start flying in a random direction for 2 million light years and suddenly discover us. It's just silly.

That doesn't mean I don't believe there is other life or intelligent life in the universe. To believe that we are alone in the ENTIRE universe is ridiculous.
To be more precise, the Andromeda Galaxy is the nearest large galaxy (there are a few much smaller ones nearby), and nowadays it's thought to be roughly the same size as the Milky Way. And of course, there's no reason to assume there can only be one intelligent species per galaxy- there's over 200 billion stars in this one alone.[/nitpicking]

That said, I do agree that it seems rather improbable that we would be the only lifeforms to evolve in the entire universe, and it seems rather odd they would travel the vast distances of space just to fly around Earth's skies for a bit.

Not a UFO in the typical sense, but I have seen a meteor (or maybe a piece of space trash) burn up right over my house.
My cousin and I were the only ones who saw it, since we were on the trampoline. I looked up and saw, for a few seconds, a long, orange streak in the sky. 'Twas pretty cool.

Isn't that what the Voyagers were sent up for? They may be unmanned, but they'd still be UFOs to life on planets other than earth.

Isn't that what the Voyagers were sent up for? They may be unmanned, but they'd still be UFOs to life on planets other than earth.

True, but as of now they are just floating through space. They aren't really close to anything, and will not be close to anything for some time. (Close to anything with any sort of chance of having life, that is)

I'm also weary of the possibility that whoever comes across the Voyagers will be rather violent and just blow them out of the sky. :lol:

Well they were sent to study the Solar System, and now they're drifiting off aimlessly into space (they still work though, they're currently studying conditions in the outer solar system), but yes, in the unlikely event that they ever land on another terrestial planet they would be UFOs to the native aliens, assuming there are aliens living on said planet.

I'm also weary of the possibility that whoever comes across the Voyagers will be rather violent and just blow them out of the sky. :lol:
Which Star Trek film was that again?

Back