exams

Wiired said:
I recon make a thread :] be interesting to see what people got, and people can say what they got when they did take 'em and such. Do you know what date we're actually meant to be getting them? Have fun in your last exam today.

I'd rather not post mine, for physics =(

half of my answers were 'And then the thingy does this...'...

AS physics is so evil =/

Frogger said:
24th August or around that time.

Physics made me want to kill myself. There were quite a lot of formulas... I knew all of them but just wrote one the wrong way. Gutting three marks gone there.

French was even worse. Like the antichrist of all exams.

And guess what happened to me today.

There was a substation explosion this morning at about 7 o'clock where everyone's electricity went off. Most people were late for their exams so we decided to start at 9:30. I was hammering my phone trying to get my lazy friend to wake up because I know she'd sleep in...

So, exam at half 9, my mum was wondering where the hell I was. But, because all the registration and seating plans are done on computer they had to do it by reading everyone out seperately. It was a nightmare. Plus, we had to stay in school so no one would be lost...

Teaming down with rain wasn't bad enough, traveling to school in the car, there were no traffic lights at all and AGH. Main roads + scousers + no traffic lights > maniacs + death threat + water + angry energy.

But in the middle of my french exam the fire alarm went off and we had to march out like robots making no contact with eachother, so they let us start again, we'd already had about 20 minutes in, so that means they would have gave us an extra 35 minutes it was so boring.

I'm beaming with confidence now.

Oh, and, Mr "I'm so cool 666" Resi wanted me to pass on a message :p

Happy?
lol, the worst thats happened to us on an exam day was when it was really windy ages ago and the roof window smashed (this was before we sat down) and there was like every pupil in school (about 800) spread out in every single classroom in the building and there wasnt enough teachers so they had to keep going in and out of all the classes to see if everyone was ok

mushroomedmario said:
study with a friend, it helps

Study with a friend would get me even more dumber. Let's see if it's a dude we would probably end up playing games instead and if it were a chick well... :rolleyes: . I have a full week of exams up ahead. I just did my Math Final and on monday it's my social final and the rest of the week is finals and our P.A.T (Provincial Achievement Tests).

mushroomedmario said:
study with a friend, it helps

ROFL, studying with a friend is bad idea, unless he it tutoring you in maths. Because you can get EASIIIIIIILY distracted lol,

Ahaha, our studying with friends was awesome

the teacher bought pizza and POP (soda or fizzy to you non midwesterners)

about 20 people, nice round table discussion, from columbus to reagan. w00t.

Never learned more than those 3 days, lol. You just need to focus, and studying with friends is very helpful.

Frogger said:
24th August or around that time.

Physics made me want to kill myself. There were quite a lot of formulas... I knew all of them but just wrote one the wrong way. Gutting three marks gone there.

French was even worse. Like the antichrist of all exams.

And guess what happened to me today.

There was a substation explosion this morning at about 7 o'clock where everyone's electricity went off. Most people were late for their exams so we decided to start at 9:30. I was hammering my phone trying to get my lazy friend to wake up because I know she'd sleep in...

So, exam at half 9, my mum was wondering where the hell I was. But, because all the registration and seating plans are done on computer they had to do it by reading everyone out seperately. It was a nightmare. Plus, we had to stay in school so no one would be lost...

Teaming down with rain wasn't bad enough, traveling to school in the car, there were no traffic lights at all and AGH. Main roads + scousers + no traffic lights > maniacs + death threat + water + angry energy.

But in the middle of my french exam the fire alarm went off and we had to march out like robots making no contact with eachother, so they let us start again, we'd already had about 20 minutes in, so that means they would have gave us an extra 35 minutes it was so boring.

I'm beaming with confidence now.

Oh, and, Mr "I'm so cool 666" Resi wanted me to pass on a message :p

Happy?
Haha, didn't go all that great then, at least they're over I suppose. Assuming you're not taking Physics for A-Level then? Meant to be the hardest one
0Gay0.gif

3 months of nothing, wooooooooooooooooooooop.
Mr Resi is well cool also :sick: thanks for the much needed info :)
0Gay0.gif

Brawny said:
Ahaha, our studying with friends was awesome

the teacher bought pizza and POP (soda or fizzy to you non midwesterners)

about 20 people, nice round table discussion, from columbus to reagan. w00t.

Never learned more than those 3 days, lol. You just need to focus, and studying with friends is very helpful.

errr when they said studying with friends i think they mean with no teacher at all, and just go to a friends house to study lol. Lol i call pop/soda/fizzy all juice mmm mango juice.

And Wired yes A level physics is the HARDEST SUBJECT EVER LOL. Most of my mates did it and they dropped it first year after they saw how hard the january AS exam was, I heard class literally dropped from 30 to 15, then after July AS was over and well class dropped from 15 to 5 LOL. So funny when i come into school on friday morning for tutor, I see them walking out of an extra physics lesson because its pretty damn hard to understand. I woulda chosen that subject but meh Law interested me more.

lol, yeah, I know.

And mind finding me some of this "A level Physics" stuff everyone's talking about? I specialize in physics, I would like to know what the big deal is about. :p

Back