Face it, Blu-Ray is needed

I also agree with Cel, he has a PS3. Does that mean im riding him too? I think its more of a compliment anyways, i would hate to be put in the same boat as Samus.

I'd hate to be the guy who got owned in his own thread.

Shiftfallout said:
I think we would all hate to be you period. Some of us actually like the possibility of getting laid. :yesnod:

Yeah you can like the possibility all you want.

I'm gonna go bang my girlfriend.

Shiftallout, your so full of crap. Your no programmer, your some dork kid in your parents basement.

Anyone who claims to know as much as you do about game's and consoles obviously has zero social life.

See what i understand of the Sony Nintendo fued, is that Nintendo refused to allow sony certain details of there programming, this pissed sony off and they basically adapted what they had already designed for SNES to there own platform called the PlayStation this is extremely unethical.

You'll say whatever you have to,to win an argument I'll just sit back while the poop continues to spew from your mouth, hopefully you have a maid to clean all that crap off your floor in your 1930's Hollywood apartment hahahaha! What a douche! I mean seriously who comes on a forum and says stuff like that.

C'mon you know your just some kid who's created this complete alter ego for cruising mom's puter.

Seriously theres alot of things you havent addressed, you just pick and choose stuff to quote from posts, yet you never really answer any direct questions or statements.

Guess you need to sharpen those debate skills.

Mr.Selfdestruct said:
Shiftallout, your so full of crap. Your no programmer, your some dork kid in your parents basement.

No.. last time i checked Im still living on my own, in hollywood, with a degree from UCSC in film and digital media (game design focus). I never claimed to be a programmer. A developer does not equal programming, or didnt you know that? on a side note, i do know code, but its mainly website related. On a side note, part of my graduation requirement was to make a video game. I did. It was basically a mario like game where a monkey flings poo and tries to get bananas. Stupid **** really.

Nice try though kid.

Anyone who claims to know as much as you do about game's and consoles obviously has zero social life.

Ah so being knowlegable = no social life huh? LOL. Thats pretty funny logic you have there. Well, last time I checked I was at cafe roma in Beverly Hills watching Fabio hit on the actress I brought with me. Your right, it is the internet, and I have nothing to lose by speaking the truth. Too bad for you.

See what i understand of the Sony Nintendo fued, is that Nintendo refused to allow sony certain details of there programming, this pissed sony off and they basically adapted what they had already designed for SNES to there own platform called the PlayStation this is extremely unethical.
Not quite. Rather, Nintendo broke the deal to save money with a country outside japan. The reprecusion caused many japanese to become angry with nintendo, and a lot of the third party developers switched over to Sony because of this. At the time, japanese businesses believed in sticking together.

You'll say whatever you have to,to win an argument I'll just sit back while the poop continues to spew from your mouth, hopefully you have a maid to clean all that crap off your floor in your 1930's Hollywood apartment hahahaha! What a douche! I mean seriously who comes on a forum and says stuff like that.

I will say the truth yes. Facts, logic, truth. If you say them, you cant be wrong. Sorry bub.

C'mon you know your just some kid who's created this complete alter ego for cruising mom's puter.

Hmm you know me oh so well. lol
img5668abcsmalldt1.jpg

There goes your theory.

Seriously theres alot of things you havent addressed, you just pick and choose stuff to quote from posts, yet you never really answer any direct questions or statements.

For example..?

Guess you need to sharpen those debate skills.

lol

this is normally the time when we find out that the person you just called a kid is really 27 with his own house, or something. Then he has a go at you with long, fancy words and then YOU get owned!

edit: shift beat me to it.

if you can't get a game right on a dual layer 8 gb disk, what makes you think blu-ray will make things different?

you can only have so much detail and texturing and all that nonsense before the system can't handle it. The disks can store much much more than what the system can handle. It's a ploy.

so why have a disk that can hold much more in a console that cant hold the disk that holds much more

- sorry, jack sparrow moment

No.. last time i checked Im still living on my own, in hollywood, with a degree from UCSC in film and digital media (game design focus). I never claimed to be a programmer. A developer does not equal programming, or didnt you know that? on a side note, i do know code, but its mainly website related. On a side note, part of my graduation requirement was to make a video game. I did. It was basically a mario like game where a monkey flings poo and tries to get bananas. Stupid **** really.

You keep repeating the same **** overand over again about how rich and successful. Here's a tip boyo. THIS IS THE ****ING INTERNET. NO ONE WILL TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT. PUT UP OR SHUTTUP.

BTW posting one random picture of 'yourself' dosen't prove ****.

[/QUOTE]

dreamcastninja said:
if you can't get a game right on a dual layer 8 gb disk, what makes you think blu-ray will make things different?

you can only have so much detail and texturing and all that nonsense before the system can't handle it. The disks can store much much more than what the system can handle. It's a ploy.

Ok take Gears of War for example. Great looking game... but. Its too short. They had to really limit what could be on it.

More disc space doesnt mean more special effects or graphics, rather content. Take a game like Oblivion for example. If it could only have X number of items and a land mass of Y on a dvd. On blue ray it could have 20 times as much of X items and Y land mass. The darkness, a game coming out for the ps3 and 360 will show the difference in what a developer can do with more disc space. On the ps3 version, the game will have streaming video on in game tvs and movie theaters, sound on radios..ect all you can interact with. The in game movies will actually be full length feature films you can watch in game. The 360 version has the bare minimum of this, while the ps3 allows for much much much more. They barely touched the iceberg of it there too.

So i think you misunderstand how its all working.

SamuS said:
You keep repeating the same **** overand over again about how rich and successful. Here's a tip boyo. THIS IS THE ****ING INTERNET. NO ONE WILL TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT. PUT UP OR SHUTTUP.

BTW posting one random picture of 'yourself' dosen't prove ****.

Same ol crap? no. Just fixing those wild claims by someone who doesnt know me.

Cant deal with it. Then sorry bub.

What you dont believe thats me?

Back