favorite band?

ssbb_lover said:
Who is RHCP?

Red Hot Chili Peppers. lol, I'm listening to them right now (iTunes is on shuffle).

MrDonut said:
And at this moment in time (I used to like them), RHCP are FAR from good:D

Ok, that's your opinion and I respect it. You have a 100% guarantee that I won't flame you for not liking the music I like. :D

ThatGuy127 said:
Ok, that's your opinion and I respect it. You have a 100% guarantee that I won't flame you for not liking the music I like. :D
I still like Can't Stop. By the Way isn't too hard to listen to either.

RHCP are EMO?!?!?! Lmao, you just gave me a good laugh if that's what you really did mean. :D (I don't mean to be rude)

But isn't Stadium Arcadium their most successful album to date?...and like one of the best selling in history, top 50 or somethin? It's up there...

I don't like them, personally, too popular, mainstream, and not my taste of music.

Uhh, yeah, they got the Grammy for Rock Album of the Year.

I forgot to mention I like Primus, definitely in my top 5.

Some of my favs. Deftones, System of a Down, and lately been listening to Lamb of God thats my GF fav band.

cant name one, so ill name a few (in no particular order). dragonforce, iron maiden, metallica, pink floyd, sabbath, buckethead, meat loaf, journey, zeppelin, in flames, dream theater, children of bodom, this list could go on for much longer , but ill stop here.

hellbentformaiden said:
cant name one, so ill name a few (in no particular order). dragonforce, iron maiden, metallica, pink floyd, sabbath, buckethead, meat loaf, journey, zeppelin, in flames, dream theater, children of bodom, this list could go on for much longer , but ill stop here.
Dragonforce. :cornut: :p

Cool. It seems that many people here are fans of various modern rock bands hehe. I love you guys (not really >_>)!

I found this cool acoustic version of the song Hey Ya by Outkast. Usually songs redone so drastically like this suck, but this one's actually pretty good. Maybe some of you will care, but I'm not sure with all the punk rock fans here.

Excuse me if old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS2PRP89eqM

Last edited:
Know what I heard that supers sucks? I guess i'm biased cuz I hate Coldplay in the 1st place, but they re-did "Speed of Sound" in this Mexican type beat thing...wow it sucked. If any of you know the song "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" (yes, that's how it's really spelled)by Fall Out Boy, in the middle they go into this cool Spanish like beat, that sounds good. This Coldplay thing sounds terrible, i'll try to find it on tube.

about ten years with my singer, 7+ wth the current rhythm secion and current name.

stuffisgd said:
about ten years with my singer, 7+ wth the current rhythm secion and current name.
Nice, that's cool that you got a CD out in stores and stuff. How many CD's ya made?

Back