favorite band?

RedProdigy said:
I love rock the most. I can barely stand rap.

Favorite bands: Linkin Park, Trust Company, Chevelle, Three Days Grace, Staind, Trapt, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Breaking Benjamin, and Lostprophets.
CRAP.

OMFG PANIC AT THE DISCO RAWKS MI SAWKZ!
THEY R SO GOODDDD!!!1111one

jk lolz.

epikon said:
The Stone Roses, The Clash, The Jam, The Smiths, Ian Brown (not a band), Paul Weller (not a band), Oasis, Blur, The Buzzcocks, Maximo Park, Milburn, The Rifles and The Specials.

Dude, nice! I freaking love the Stone Roses (and the Clash, and the Jam, and the Specials)

I listen to tech metal primarily all-time favorite band is Between The Buried and Me. others are Necrophagist, Psyopus, All Shall Perish, Abigail Williams

and i love Bear VS Shark!

Last edited:
MACRI said:
I listen to tech metal primarily all-time favorite band is Between The Buried and Me. others are Necrophagist, Psyopus, All Shall Perish, Abigail Williams

and i love Bear VS Shark!

Dude Between the Buried and Me is awesome live! I love "Mortecai" (sp?)

All Shall Perish kicks ass too, one of my fav bands today..

fistpittingnork said:
Dude Between the Buried and Me is awesome live! I love "Mortecai" (sp?)

All Shall Perish kicks ass too, one of my fav bands today..
Yeah, i saw btbam 2x's now and all shall perish once aswell. excellent live shows.

and its mordecia lol i checked the back of silent circus to make myself not look stupid.

Pantera
The Haunted
Nevermore
Strapping Young Lad
Alive In Chains
Annihilator
Threat Signal
Lamb of God
Slayer
Darkane
Fear Factory
Meshuggah
Soilwork
Mnemic
Scar Symmetry
Testament
Children of Bodom
Norther
Led Zepplin
Pink Floyd
Black Sabbath
....just to name a few

fidtpitting pork...your one lucky mofo i wish my b day was on the same day a dimebag darrels

Last edited:
blueradio said:
CRAP.

OMFG PANIC AT THE DISCO RAWKS MI SAWKZ!
THEY R SO GOODDDD!!!1111one

jk lolz.

To you it might be but it's not to me. And I have had a few people tell me I had poor taste in music (but in a not very nice manner).

paintba||er said:

Well I don't see any problems with Limewire so I'm not going to switch to something else. Also does no one else on here like The Used? Their my second favorite band right after The Offspring and no one has even mentioned them.
the used... OVERRATED

lol my bad i forgot your name during that 10 seconds i took writeing the quote fistpittingnork*** fred durst is a douche

Back